April 2012 Moms
Options

Sketchipyro...

I see you're only a few days behind me in terms of EDD.  Have you been over to the October board yet?  How have you been feeling in terms of pregnancy symptoms?  Have you had your doctor's appointment yet?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Sketchipyro...

• Options

Hi, and yes I've been over to the October board, though I'm not thrilled by it. I forgot how people can be such snarky, know-it-all bisches. Some of the comments made are really unnecessary and a bit out of line. That said, I dont think I'll bother posting there unless I have question which I'll probably just post here anyways.

Feeling great has far pg symptoms. Definitely tired all the time. I was really bloated and gassy the last couple weeks but that has subsided a bit. I've been a little nauseous but that's really only when I get hungry or smell things that doesn't agree with me. So far, it's been pretty much the same as last pg. Oh and I did have a little pink spotting yesterday which freaked me out but went away *phew*.

I had my first dr appt last wk just to confirm the pregnancy (he didnt even do bloodwork). I have a sonogram on Friday for dating and I suppose heartbeat. I wasnt 100% on my LMP. And I have another appt with dr next wk cuz I guess he does appt every two wks til we get a good heartbeat. My ob retired and I'm trying out his replacement. I hope I like him. I'm still undecided at the moment.

How about you?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I'm really hoping my OB gives me a dating sonogram.  I believe this cycle was way off, which resulted in the pregnancy, so I'm interested to see what I'm measuring at.  We have our first OB appointment tomorrow morning.  The shock has worn off, and I am starting to get excited. 

I had a full day of nausea on Tuesday, which sucked, but other than that, I've been doing alright.  The bloat has been ridiculous this week.  A few nights ago, I was looking several months pregnant.  I'm not looking forward to being very pregnant during the summer, but we'll just make the best of it.  I had the same impression of the new board, and normally only post to answer questions.  Good luck at your appointment tomorrow and keep us updated!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    My appt was great! Baby is measuring spot on for 7 weeks so my due date is officially Oct 10th.. We got to hear its good, strong heartbeat at 130bpm. The sonogram lady was much friendlier and more gentle than the ones I had in the past. I hope she's the one that does the rest. This is definitely becoming more real now. My shock has also worn off too so now there's only excitement and fear.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    My appointment was not so great. My OB told me I had to stop breastfeeding because it could lead to miscarriage. I did my own research and it seems this is a misconception. I felt like she was making me choose between C and the new baby. We may slowly start introducing formula, but I haven't decided the path I want to take yet. I was hoping to make it to a year.

My due date is also later than we thought. Based on my LMP, OB estimated Oct 7. Based on the ultrasound we had done on Friday, my actual due date is Oct 16. My cycle was 9 days off, hence our surprise pregnancy! Glad to hear all is well with you!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"