Virginia Babies
Options

Williamsburg Mums To Be

Just wondering if there are any mums to be in the Williamsburg/Newport News area who'd like to meet for lunches/coffees? I'm due at the end of April, newish to the area and would like to meet other mums to be...

Re: Williamsburg Mums To Be

• Options

ME!!! Big Smile Not to be overly eager, but I'm due in July with first baby, and I don't know any other moms to be around here. I would love to meet for a coffee or lunch.

My husband is in the Army, so we are here in the Williamsburg area for a couple of years. We just moved here last summer, and so far I have made a few friends, but they are either much older, or much younger than us, and not exactly in the same stage of life as we are. I'm 29 btw, and live in Williamsburg, bur also go to NN for some shopping, etc so I am open to meeting up in either area.

I sent you a PM.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I just moved to Newport News last week. My husband is in the army as well.

I'm due August 9th with my first baby and would love to meet up. I'm 28. Let me know if you ladies want to meet up :
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'd LOVE to have coffee or lunch - I live in Newport News and I'm due in May! I've been hoping to find other ladies who are due around the same time as me to get to know! I don't completely understand how this website works yet, so if there's a way you can message me personally, I'd appreciate it and we can set up a time to get together!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"