Secondary IF

Dumb question

So here I wait I guess either to miscarry on my own or for my Dr to offer the DC next week. For those catching up me levels keep rising but I have what should be a 910 week pregnancies showing as an empty sac no fetal pole or heartbeat and it only measures around 5 weeks. This is after three weeks of ultrasounds and it has progressively gotten smaller. Last u/s is Tuesday precautionary I guess and then hopefully we can schedule DC...anyway goong out tonight with Dh and friends don't really feel like it but I've been in a funk for 3 weeks so prob good for me anyway I assume I'm ok to have a few drinks, right?

Re: Dumb question

• I think it's whatever you're comfortable with. But I probably would. Sometimes IF drives me to drink;
  • I probably would bc I have been following your story and it doesnt seem likely that it would be viable at this point basically you are waiting to miscarry.  I hope my frankness is ok. But I think you deserve a night of fun.  Maybe just don't drink too heavy! 

I am so sorry it has come to this for you, but hope you can have fun tonight!!! 

TTC#1: 14 months on our own (did HSG, b/w, SA);
    BFP on Cycle 14--TWINS! Identical twin boys stillborn at 19wks(1/9/10)
    3 break cycles; took clomid 50mg, BFP #2 Beta #1 35, Beta #2 338!!! Owen was born 2/11/11! 
    TTC#2: 4 cycles on clomid: BFNs
    BFP #3: Cycle #5 100mg clomid; beta #1 21; beta #2 6=CP 
    Cycle #6 break cycle TTC no meds=BFN
    Cycle #7: 150 clomid+ovidril+IUI=BFN (switched to RE)
    Cycle #8: follistem+ovidril+TI=BFN
    Cycle #9 Forced break due to cyst
    Cycle #10 follistem+ovidril+TI=BFN
    Cycle #11 follistem+ovidril+TI=BFN
    Cycle#12 Forced break due to cyst, went on BCP; did repeat HSG, Saline U/S
    Cycle #13 IVF: Follistim/Menapur ER 11-30 11 eggs, 5 mature, 4 fertilized and 3dt on 12-3; BFN
    Cycle #14: IVF#2 lupron/follistim/menopur ER 1-22, 19 eggs, 14 fertilized, 5dt on 1-27, BFP!! beta 1: 63, beta 2: 119; EDD 10-15-13; 1 frozen embie
    Miracle Surprise BFP, EDD 10-1-15; saw HB great Betas, 11weeks lost baby MC at home
    Moved forward with FET transfered solo frostie on 6-4-15, beta 1: 315, beta 2: 738, u/s showed one baby on track EDD 2-21-16
  • Loading the player...
  • imagejeannaqueena:
    I probably would bc I have been following your story and it doesnt seem likely that it would be viable at this point basically you are waiting to miscarry. nbsp;I hope my frankness is ok. But I think you deserve a night of fun. nbsp;Maybe just don't drink too heavy!nbsp;I am so sorry it has come to this for you, but hope you can have fun tonight!!!nbsp;

This exactly. I pretty much did this when I was waiting to miscarry. I don't even drink that often, but I thought why not.
    TTC #3 (#1 for DH) since September 2011. DX: Unexplained infertility with possible cervical factor. May 2012 did clomid with IUI - BFN August 2012 IUI #2 w/ follistim/letrozole - BFN September 2012 IUI #3 w/ follistim/letrozole - BFN October 2012 IUI #4 w/ follistim/letrozole - BFN November/December 2012 IVF/ICSI #1 Retrieved 12 eggs, 8 fertilized. Transferred 1 beautiful embryo and 5 made it to freeze. Got my BFP! January 2013 u/s showed empty gestational sac. FET cycle April 2013.  Transferred 2 5 day embryos.  BFP!!!!!  2 heartbeats!!!!  EDD:  12/27/13
  • Thanks everyone! I had a couple of margaritas and was glad I did : I really didn't even want to go but I figured after 20 nights I laying on the couch I should join the ranks if the living again. I got home and saw a little blood gone this morning and no more and of course I worried that was the beginning of the actual miscarriage and was just a reminder of all this crap!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"