February 2012 Moms
Options

Oh ladies... thank you

I posted the other day asking about how many hours you working mommas get to spend with your babies, as I have recently just returned to work myself. After I made that post, I just bawled myself to sleep. This week has been such a wreck, I can't remember anything. I just logged on having remembered my post after yet another crappy day of working late and not getting a whole lot of time with DD... and in reading your responses, I just feel a lot better.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

As an update to that horrible day, I talked to my boss to see if I could adjust my hours, and he's going to let me work 8:30-4:30, so if I bus it, I'll be home by 5:30 at the latest and get to have dinner and play time with DD! That's a heck of a lot better than getting home at 6:30-7ish, so I'm feeling a lot better about the whole thing.

Thank you again to all of you who responded, you have no idea how much of my sanity you ladies have saved.

Re: Oh ladies... thank you

• Options
    Yay for being able to change your schedule and yay for every minute possible with LO!  I'm not going to lie to you and say that it gets easy...but what will happen is that you'll get into a routine and you'll figure out how to make the most of every single minute possible during the week, so it will become bearable!  Weekends will become such an awesome time.  You all will adjust and make the most of it.  Best of luck to you on your new adventure.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I'm glad you are doing better. In a few months you'll be a pro. I'm casually looking for a new job, but will only take something with flex hours or less commute. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That is great. I hate getting home so late. Very jealous of your more flexible hours.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"