Single Parents
Options

BD venting...

I just need to vent. So BD was an old friend that I hooked up with while going through emotional issues during my divorce and who freaked when I got PG. He wanted me to get an abortion and pretty much stopped speaking to me when I wouldn't. And when we did speak he pretty much pretended I wasn't pregnant.

Well I had talked to him and told him that I was leaving what role he wanted to take in LO's life up to him but that I would be going after CS and would appreciate if he would show up in the hospital to sign the birth certificate even if he wanted nothing more. Over multiple conversations, all initiated by me, he agreed to sign the birth certificate although he wasn't thrilled about CS.

LO was born 8 days ago and I tried repeatedly to get a hold of BD who of course didnt show up. He later left me a message that he'd been sick. Ok.

So a friend went and filed my court paperwork for me today and went to serve BD. BD shows up and says to my friend, "I don't understand, can you explain what this is all about?" And then proceeds to act shocked that I'm asking for child support. I swear the man has completely blocked the fact we had a sexual relationship and conceived a child completely out of his brain.

I guess I should look at the bright side. At least if he wants nothing to do with me or my absolutely adorable LO I don't have to share him or worry about custody. But I want to smack the idiot up side the head a couple of times anyway.

And on top of this my XH's GF has decided to hate me because my XH has been visiting me and LO while bringing DS to see me. Anyone else living their own personal soap opera? I want to tell her, "look lady the man cheated on me multiple times and completely destroyed any hope I had of a perfect life for my son. Because of him I lost my house, my dogs, and I have to share my son with some random woman he met off the Internet. Do you seriously think I want him back? He's all yours honey."
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: BD venting...

• Options

Ugh, guys are all the same. Seems like BD is an a**hole. I'm kind of in the same situation with you. My BD and I were dating until I was 3 months pregnant. We both agreed to keep the baby in the first place, but then he back off and tried to convince me to go for an abortion, I refused so we broke up. He was nonstop asking me to do that up to 4 months pregnant. And he told me to give the baby to him so he can take the baby to go for an adoption.

I was upset and depressed for awhile. I realized I might can do better without him in my life, although I'm still bummed about it, but I'm starting to get over it now.

Be strong, you son need you and I'm so glad your BD is not around you nor the baby. He doesn't deserve to be a dad. Be strong and don't have to care and XH's gf, she doesn't understand the situation and just let her to be jealous forever. lol

Keep you head up!!! *HUGS*  

Pulpit rockBabyName Ticker
  • Options

wow... what a total d*ck. I don't know what else to say about your BD other than good riddance... 

the XH GF, however, what a ***. She probably knows nothing about the complexities of divorce, nor the bigger complexities that occur when the divorce involves children.  She needs to grow up

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    wow sounds like a lot of drama! I'm sorry you're going through all this. :( I would focus on your new angel LO. I definitely agree that HES the one missing out, and I would continue to pursue for child support. He has a legal obligation to this child that he helped create even if he wants nothing to do with the child's life at all. and sorry about the ex's girlfriend too. I would just ignore her she has no right to comment. You will always have a connection to your ex husband because of your oldest son and it's not your problem if she can't handle or understand that.
    Liliana Seraphina born 9/5/2103

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"