VBAC
Options

its getting close!

I had my 30 week  appt yesterday and my MW and I talked a lot about VBAC. She said at 36 weeks she is going to have me start EPO then at 38 or 39 weeks strip my membranes. She wants me to take a child birth class so that I will know how long to labor at home. She said she'll give me her cell phone number when the final weeks get here and when I go into early labor to call her and describe my symptoms. If I don't have a ton of bloody show, she'll prob have me stay home a little while. She said that uterine rupture usually happens during transition when your body is being rocked hard by contractions and as long as I get to the hospital when I'm 3-4 cm then everything will be fine. She has never had a uterine rupture happen before. I am excited/scared/nervous...

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: its getting close!

• Options

Me too! I'm 31 weeks now and I'm so psyched/scared/idontknowwhat.

I am jealous that you have a supportive provider - that is probably what i'm most scared about - that I'll be rushed or forced to RCS. 

Daughter E 08/31/2005
    Little Sister on the Way 04/23/2013
  • Options
    thanks! I changed OB's this time b/c the last one I used induces EVERYONE at 39 weeks whether you are ready or not. It is so annoying. I wish I had put my foot down, but you live and learn. I also see a MW this time so that might make a difference.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"