Late Term and Child Loss

Thursday GTKY

What is your idea of a relaxing day?

What is your idea of a fun filled day?

If you could be someone else for a day, who would you be?

If you could be an animal for a day, what would you be?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Thursday GTKY

• What is your idea of a relaxing day? My version of a relaxing day would involve spending the morning at a spa [massage, facial and mani] and the afternoon doing absolutely nothing. Once I got home, I'd pop open a bottle of wine, put on a string of movies and sit my butt on the couch. Might consider reading a book or a magazine, but I'd just veg.

What is your idea of a fun filled day? A fun-filled day would be one spent at Great Wolf Lodge. That's one of our absolute favorite places to go, and we're going back during spring break for three days. I can't wait. We usually start the morning having breakfast at the buffet, spend part of the day at the indoor pool, go shopping in the afternoon, have dinner back at the buffet and take part in some nighttime activities [round at the arcade, story time upstairs and a trip to Starbucks]. I love that place.

If you could be someone else for a day, who would you be? That's a good question...I'm not sure if I'd want to b someone famous because I wouldn't be able to handle all the media attention. Honestly, I'd probably be my sister. She has a cool life.

If you could be an animal for a day, what would you be? A bird. I know that might sound clich?, but I want to be able to soar amongst the clouds and just be free.
    ________________________________________________________________________________

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • What is your idea of a relaxing day?

Sleeping in and then doing absolutely nothing but laying around and reading or watching TV

Spending hours at Home Goods and then a few at Menards.  I love interior decorating and home improvement stuff

Someone who's extremely wealthy so I could spend the day shopping and not caring about how much anything costs

My dog.  He's spoiled rotten and spends most of his time sleeping

In memory of Corbin Scott 10/28/11-12/3/11. Heaven got another angel the night you left this world behind Heaven got a little better the day it took you away from me Missing you tonight, see you again sometime For now I'll close my eyes and dream of heaven tonight I'll love you forever I'll like you for always Now and Forever My baby you'll be

corbinsmommy.blogspot.com

imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • What is your idea of a relaxing day? Spending the day at the spa at Foxwoods, then hanging out in the pool/jacuzzi area all day.

What is your idea of a fun filled day? Going to the beach

If you could be someone else for a day, who would you be? I would be me the day before my loss forever, I was so happy. 

If you could be an animal for a day, what would you be? Probably a bird

Jillian Rose- born 8/26/12 at 24 weeks. "It broke my heart to lose you but you didn't go alone, for a part of me went with you, the day God took you home"
    I love you always, my beautiful girl.

Hysteroscopy 3/1/13 Dx: Unicornuate uterus

|| <a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation TrackeMy Ovulation Chart

BFP 3/18/13- Please be our Rainbow, we love you so much already.

6/4/13-Found out we're having a BOY!!

10/30/13-He's here!! Happy Birthday, Ryan! We love you so much! xo

Lilypie - (Bfmg)

• imagelolee465:
    What is your idea of a relaxing day? Spending the day at the spa at Foxwoods, then hanging out in the pool/jacuzzi area all day.

What is your idea of a fun filled day? Going to the beach

If you could be someone else for a day, who would you be? I would be me the day before my loss forever, I was so happy. 

If you could be an animal for a day, what would you be? Probably a bird

I love this answer!

In memory of Corbin Scott 10/28/11-12/3/11. Heaven got another angel the night you left this world behind Heaven got a little better the day it took you away from me Missing you tonight, see you again sometime For now I'll close my eyes and dream of heaven tonight I'll love you forever I'll like you for always Now and Forever My baby you'll be

corbinsmommy.blogspot.com

imageimage

• What is your idea of a relaxing day?  Making breakfast with my husband and taking the dog for a walk on the beach. Spend the rest of the day relaxing together and then get dinner somewhere. Right now my relaxing days are on my couch watching TV because some days that is the only thing I can do to survive. 

What is your idea of a fun filled day? Picking up and taking a day trip somewhere. We could head to Ptown down the cape or Rock port or Maine. Just getting away and walking around and going into shops and having fun. 

Any of the Mom's in my November 2012 bump group because they have their babies. 

A dolphin.  

Lilypie Angel and Memorial ticker
    Due with baby boy # 2 in May 2016
    DD #1 born January 2014

• What is your idea of a relaxing day? Definitely a spa day!  First I would get in a good work out at the gym, then pamper myself with a massage, mani/pedi and haircut.  In between treatments I would lay next to the spa pool with a nice comfy robe.  Oh, and I would be sipping on wine throughout (after the workout of course). 

What is your idea of a fun filled day?  A trip into the city, walking around, shopping and eating at good restaurants.

If you could be someone else for a day, who would you be?  I would love to switch places with my husband for a day.  

If you could be an animal for a day, what would you be?   A bald eagle. 

BFP#1 - 11/27/09 EDD 8/5/10, DS1 arrived 7/24/10 via emergency c-section.

BFP#2 - 6/18/12 EDD 2/23/13, sweet baby girl born sleeping on 10/4/12 at 19 weeks, 3 days.

BFP #3 - 1/18/13 EDD 10/1/13, natural mc on 2/2/13 at 5 weeks, 4 days.

BFP #4 - 8/29/13 EDD 5/12/14, our sweet rainbow, DS2 born 4/29/14 via c-section

• What is your idea of a relaxing day? Sitting on the beach with a good book and a yummy drink. Then, heading in for a massage.

Realistically considering that I live in a cold climate it usually involves sitting on the couch watching a good movie with my husband while sipping on wine.  

What is your idea of a fun filled day?  Going to a fun, seaside town with good friends and walking around the shops, having lunch by the water etc.

If you could be someone else for a day, who would you be?  I would love to be my mom for the day. She has such a positive outlook on life, doesn't let people get to her and is overall just a really good person. 

If you could be an animal for a day, what would you be?   A dolphin

• What is your idea of a relaxing day? sweat pants, a good movie/book and maybe getting some booty from my man...at least some cuddles. lol

What is your idea of a fun filled day? getting booty all day! lol other than that...spending time with some good friends being silly or getting out with my man.

If you could be someone else for a day, who would you be?  hm...my first thought: Zooey Deschanel but if I really had to make that decision I would probably choose someone who could make more of a difference.

If you could be an animal for a day, what would you be? a puppy :)
    Pregnant after 1 miscarriage and 1 late loss. Due July 20, 2013. I am on daily Lovenox injections after finding out I have MTHFR deficiency and Homocystinuria. I hope with this treatment we will bring home a baby this time. I believe in you, Nugget.
    BabyFetus Tickerimage

I am a mother to an angel baby boy, born still at almost 39 weeks gestation on January 23, 2013image

• What is your idea of a relaxing day? hanging out with DH and working on our house or the furniture we refinish as a side business

What is your idea of a fun filled day? Spending a day haunting a castle in England/Ireland or anywhere outdoors with DH.

If you could be someone else for a day, who would you be?  No idea.

If you could be an animal for a day, what would you be? A wild horse.
    Lilypie - (qptF)

"Elsie Irene was born sleeping at 35w 6d on December 8, 2012. Mommy and Daddy miss you sweet girl."

• What is your idea of a relaxing day?  

Sleeping in, having a good cup of coffee, browsing through Home Goods (store), and getting take out for dinner while watching game shows with my DH.

Going down the shore, either to the beach or the boardwalk and getting just enough sun before going out to dinner.

Me in 5 years. I'd just like a day to see who I would be in 5 years, the family that I have, the way I look at life - just to see (hopefully) what being that far out from today would feel like, and hopefully see that we made it to a better place.

A bird. Flying would be pretty cool.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers starfishsanddollar.blogspot.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"