Boston Babies

Rec your OB

My regular gyn does not do obstetrics so I need an ob. I live in Medford and would love to find one somewhat nearby. My current doc is in Brookline but I am hoping to find one that is a little closer to home.  

Thanks for your help! 

Re: Rec your OB

• Not sure exactly where you are, but I have been happy with the Weymouth Office of South Shore Women's Health.  Lots of OBs and MWs- and through two losses and 34 weeks of pregnancy I have seen almost all of them- and there was only one person I can say I really didn't like.  The rest have been great.   

Image and video hosting by TinyPic View Full Size Image
    BFP#1 11/12/11 ~ No heartbeat 12/12/11 ~ D&C 12/19/11
    BFP#2 3/25/12 ~ Heartbeat 141 4/16/12 ~ No heartbeat 4/25/12 ~ D&C 04/30/12 
    BFP#3 7/16/12 ~ EDD 3/26/13 ~ It's a BOY ~ DOB 2/26/13

• Hi, where do you plan on delivering? I live in Andover and go to obgyn women's care in North Andover. Ill be delivering at Winchester hospital. I'm sure you could search their website for offices near you in or around Medford.
  • Loading the player...
  • I highly recommend Dr. Witkowski at Women's Healthcare in Melrose.  He is wonderful and the office is so friendly and helpful. Good Luck
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • My SIL saw Dr. Guthrie who is in Medford I believe the pratice is called Mystic Valley OB. She delivers at Winchester Hospital.
  • Yes you should definitely decide where you want to deliver first and find OBs that associate with the hospital. it's much easier that way....and more convenient for you too.
  • imagejnu1117:
    I highly recommend Dr. Witkowski at Women's Healthcare in Melrose.nbsp; He is wonderful and the office is so friendly and helpful. Good Luck

I also go to Women's Healthcare but see Dr. Bettencourt. Witkowski was the doctor available at the hospital when I went into labor and ended up doing my emergency c section. I highly recommend either of them.
    Untitled Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I go to the Harvard Vanguard in Wellsley and I love the whole practice. I have heard great things about all their locations.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"