June 2011 Moms
Options

Milestone Monday anyone?

We converted Audrey's crib into a toddler bed last night. 

We went out of town last week and MIL and FIL kept Audrey.  Well, since getting back, we've had a bit of sleep regression.  The crib she used to love no longer seems to be her friend.  So we figured we'd give the toddler bed a shot.  It took her a while to go to sleep and she definitely got a few times, but she finally went to sleep.  She did wake up once in the night, but I think that has more to do with general sleep regression than the bed.  So we are re-sleep training and transitioning all at once.  Good times in our house!  But I'm still proud of her.  :)

Re: Milestone Monday anyone?

• Options

Last night was night #6 she went to sleep in her crib without all the crying/struggling. After our normal bedtime routine, lots love yous and kisses and she hugs her teddy bed, asks for her blankie and I leave the room holding my breath praying the streak continues!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Maya has been picking up so many new words I can't even keep track- but she's also putting 2 and 3 words together.  The biggest milestone for us is that she's starting to STTN more often!  There are still more bad nights than good but she's making progress.  She's even put herself back to sleep after waking up crying, which was unheard of a couple months ago!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Darien has officially made it over a week without his plug (paci).

He is making a ton of connections - pointing out colors, listing things that go together (ie. He will say Cow, and then Moon - the cow jumped over the moon OR Reed, Choo Choo, Ya-ya. Gramps He will say one pause then say the next without any prompting, its his cousin, what they play, and whose house they go to.

He is also saying "peas" when he wants something

• Options
    Our son is starting to string words together to get his point across.  His favorite so far is one more for anything he wants.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"