Pre-School and Daycare

The Little Gym

Anyone use The Little Gym? If so, what are your thoughts on it? I'm looking into various activities for my LO and am trying to decide to do the little gym or lessons at a dance/tumbling studio. The most important thing is I want DD to enjoy it and have fun. I had her in a 30 minute class previously that did a mix of dance, tumbling, hula hooping, etc that she loved but it is no longer offered.

Re: The Little Gym

• Little gym has free trial classes. I'd take her and see what she thinks.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Both of my girls did a few classes at Little Gym and loved it and still talk about years later.  We also did 1 session of the dance class which was fun but not great as far as really learning much technique, they are great for the basics of gymnastics and just really working with the kids and making it fun.  We have been to a few bday parties there as well and they were always a lot of fun.  I would do a trial class and go from there.
    Jenni Mom to DD#1 - 6-16-06 DD#2 - 3-13-08 
  • Loading the player...
  • We did The Little Gym from 6 months to 18 months, and then were going to transition to gymnastics but she wasn't quite ready for that. She really enjoyed the classes she took, we went back for a birthday party there when she was almost 3 and talked about it for weeks. She currently takes gymnastics, which is cheaper through the local gym than through The Little Gym, and they have all the full size equipment for her to grow into. 
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • imageKKDRAGONFLY:
    Little gym has free trial classes. I'd take her and see what she thinks.

This

DD has been taking Little Gym classes for a year and really enjoys it. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"