Late Term and Child Loss
Options

TTCAL CheckIn

Hello Ladies,

Welcome to Thursday TTCAL Checkin!

I hope I can find you all well and positive this week! Please don't be shy in asking the PGAL/PAL ladies questions if you have them. Lots of baby dust on all of you!

Where are you in your TTCAL journey?

Do you have any relevant appointments upcoming?

QOTW: What is your main system for keeping track of your cycles? Have you considered changing your method?

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: TTCAL CheckIn

• Options

Cycle 4, CD8

No but if I don't start seeing my weight drop in 3 weeks (I've been eating better and exercising like crazy for 6 weeks now and haven't lost a single lb) I'm going to make an appointment to have my thyroid checked and a few other things

QOTW: What is your main system for keeping track of your cycles? Have you considered changing your method?

I'm "lightly" using FF.  I'm not temping, I'm simply adding when AF starts to get a better idea of things.  I'm also using OPKs.  I've thought about temping/charting.  I told myself I'll do that if/when we get through 7 cycles and nothing

Right now it's so much I couldn't even put it into words to type it out.

In memory of Corbin Scott 10/28/11-12/3/11. Heaven got another angel the night you left this world behind Heaven got a little better the day it took you away from me Missing you tonight, see you again sometime For now I'll close my eyes and dream of heaven tonight I'll love you forever I'll like you for always Now and Forever My baby you'll be

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

corbinsmommy.blogspot.com

imageimage

• Options

Where are you in your TTCAL journey? Cycle 4 CD4

Do you have any relevant appointments upcoming? I have a hysteroscopy scheduled for a week from Friday. I really don't know what it is or why I need to have it, but I'm waiting for a call back from my doctor so I can ask questions.

QOTW: What is your main system for keeping track of your cycles? Have you considered changing your method? I use FF, have a CBEFM, and use OPK's..I'm a little crazy. I'm not really sure if I stopped some of these if it would calm me down or make me more crazy not knowing what was going on. When we got pregnant with Jillian we weren't really trying, and it was the first month that we weren't careful. I wish it could be that easy again.

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week? I'm a total mess this week. I'm worried my appointment will interfere with ttc this month, and have decided that if it looks like I'm going to O that day I'm canceling the appointment. I can't stop thinking about Jillian, I miss her so much. And, we're trying to sell our house- so we have an open house to get ready for this weekend. FX we get an offer soon.

Jillian Rose- born 8/26/12 at 24 weeks. "It broke my heart to lose you but you didn't go alone, for a part of me went with you, the day God took you home"
    I love you always, my beautiful girl.

Hysteroscopy 3/1/13 Dx: Unicornuate uterus

|| <a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation TrackeMy Ovulation Chart

BFP 3/18/13- Please be our Rainbow, we love you so much already.

6/4/13-Found out we're having a BOY!!

10/30/13-He's here!! Happy Birthday, Ryan! We love you so much! xo

Lilypie - (Bfmg)

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Hello ladies, 

I am on month 2 and its day 21 of my cycle.

No appointments

I have been using an app to track my period, an ovulation watch (that I thought was a big joke but now I believe it) and OPKS. I ovulated 5 days early this month and only knew because of my watch. 

Not much on my mind. I cried all day yesterday off and on. I am on school vacation so I was able to do that. It just washed over me and I cried. It wasn't the same sad and painful cry. I just felt emotional and cried. I keep thinking Hunter would be starting to laugh soon and I will never hear his laugh.  

Lilypie Angel and Memorial ticker
    Due with baby boy # 2 in May 2016
    DD #1 born January 2014

• Options
    Where are you in your TTCAL journey? I'm in limbo, waiting for my first AF since my recent early loss.  I also need to wait until I have my consult with the MFM doctor before I will even know how to proceed.

Do you have any relevant appointments upcoming? Today I'm going to call and make the appointment with the MFM doctor since I just got the referral in the mail yesterday.

QOTW: What is your main system for keeping track of your cycles? Have you considered changing your method?  I use Fertility Friend but I only chart my CM and AF, no temping.

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week?  I'm frustrated with DH this week.  I mentioned yesterday that I received the referral in the mail and I was going to call the MFM doctor to make the appoinment, and his response was "just relax, why don't you take a break?".  This infuriated me, I'm just feeling really frustrated and alone in my journey and in my desire to have another child.  DH has children from a previous marriage, so I just feel like we're not on the same page and he's not as eager as I am.  We had a big fight over him telling me to relax and it got nowhere, then we carried on the evening as if nothing happened.  I'm pretty much forced to take a "break" while I await my consult with the MFM doctor and maybe even another 12 weeks while we repeat some bloodwork (one of my tests was positive for Lupus Anticoagulant, so I need to repeat it in 12 weeks).  I'm doing the best that I can.  But he's sort of expecting me to take a break from thinking about everything...which is absolutely impossible.  I delivered a sleeping baby, then had another early loss, now I'm dealing with a possible blood clotting issue.....how on earth do I relax or take a break?  I just wish we were on the same page and I had a bit more support from him, even if he doesn't agree with how agressive I am in my desire to conceive again. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP#1 - 11/27/09 EDD 8/5/10, DS1 arrived 7/24/10 via emergency c-section.

BFP#2 - 6/18/12 EDD 2/23/13, sweet baby girl born sleeping on 10/4/12 at 19 weeks, 3 days.

BFP #3 - 1/18/13 EDD 10/1/13, natural mc on 2/2/13 at 5 weeks, 4 days.

BFP #4 - 8/29/13 EDD 5/12/14, our sweet rainbow, DS2 born 4/29/14 via c-section

• Options

imagemeli1025:
    Where are you in your TTCAL journey? I'm in limbo, waiting for my first AF since my recent early loss.  I also need to wait until I have my consult with the MFM doctor before I will even know how to proceed.

Do you have any relevant appointments upcoming? Today I'm going to call and make the appointment with the MFM doctor since I just got the referral in the mail yesterday.

QOTW: What is your main system for keeping track of your cycles? Have you considered changing your method?  I use Fertility Friend but I only chart my CM and AF, no temping.

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week?  I'm frustrated with DH this week.  I mentioned yesterday that I received the referral in the mail and I was going to call the MFM doctor to make the appoinment, and his response was "just relax, why don't you take a break?".  This infuriated me, I'm just feeling really frustrated and alone in my journey and in my desire to have another child.  DH has children from a previous marriage, so I just feel like we're not on the same page and he's not as eager as I am.  We had a big fight over him telling me to relax and it got nowhere, then we carried on the evening as if nothing happened.  I'm pretty much forced to take a "break" while I await my consult with the MFM doctor and maybe even another 12 weeks while we repeat some bloodwork (one of my tests was positive for Lupus Anticoagulant, so I need to repeat it in 12 weeks).  I'm doing the best that I can.  But he's sort of expecting me to take a break from thinking about everything...which is absolutely impossible.  I delivered a sleeping baby, then had another early loss, now I'm dealing with a possible blood clotting issue.....how on earth do I relax or take a break?  I just wish we were on the same page and I had a bit more support from him, even if he doesn't agree with how agressive I am in my desire to conceive again. 

I'm sorry to hear your going through a rough spot with DH.  Mine is the same way.  It's becoming such a need for me to be pregnant again and like right now and DH is more "if it happens it happens and if it doesn't that's fine too."  He doesn't get that that's unacceptable to me.  {{HUGS}}

In memory of Corbin Scott 10/28/11-12/3/11. Heaven got another angel the night you left this world behind Heaven got a little better the day it took you away from me Missing you tonight, see you again sometime For now I'll close my eyes and dream of heaven tonight I'll love you forever I'll like you for always Now and Forever My baby you'll be

imageimage

• Options
    imagefluttergirlmoonchild79:

imagemeli1025:

I'm sorry to hear your going through a rough spot with DH.  Mine is the same way.  It's becoming such a need for me to be pregnant again and like right now and DH is more "if it happens it happens and if it doesn't that's fine too."  He doesn't get that that's unacceptable to me.  {{HUGS}}

Ugh I hate that you're going through this too!  ((HUGS)).  I couldn't have said the bolded better myself.  Completely unacceptable.  So in the meantime, it's like nothing else is on our minds and we won't be at peace until we successfully conceive and have a baby.  I can't just "carry on and try to enjoy life" as my DH suggested while this desire is so strong.  I just literally can't. 

BFP#2 - 6/18/12 EDD 2/23/13, sweet baby girl born sleeping on 10/4/12 at 19 weeks, 3 days.

• Options
    Yes!  I've been really upset about a lot of things lately and the other night DH said "what would make you happy!?"  (he was very frustrated at this point) and I screamed "A BABY!"  He said "Ok, what else, you know, a little more feasible like a cupcake or something."  Um, nothing else.  A baby.  A baby would make me happy.  Nothing else.  Not even a puppy would do it right now.

imageimage

• Options

Yes!  I've been really upset about a lot of things lately and the other night DH said "what would make you happy!?"  (he was very frustrated at this point) and I screamed "A BABY!"  He said "Ok, what else, you know, a little more feasible like a cupcake or something."  Um, nothing else.  A baby.  A baby would make me happy.  Nothing else.  Not even a puppy would do it right now.

{{{HUGE SQUISHY HUG}}}.  To the point that I hold on to you so long it becomes awkward.  I pray that you get your rainbow soon, no one should have to endure this.

• Options
    imagemeli1025:

{{{HUGE SQUISHY HUG}}}.  To the point that I hold on to you so long it becomes awkward.  I pray that you get your rainbow soon, no one should have to endure this.

Right back at ya.  I hate this for all of us.

imageimage

• Options
    Where are you in your TTCAL journey? We will be starting to try again in April. We are going on a cruise in March so we plan to start after that.

Do you have any relevant appointments upcoming? Nope

QOTW: What is your main system for keeping track of your cycles? Have you considered changing your method?  We have had great success with ovulation kits in the past. Hopefully it will be as helpful this time.

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week?  I am really trying hard to keep a positive outlook as best I can as we prepare to try again so soon. I have started to take out my frustrations in positive ways such as working out and writing more. I am trying to eat healthier too.

• Options

Cycle 7, CD 3 

Bloodwork today, saline ultrasound/HSG on Tues 

Prior to this cycle I just kept track of my periods and paid attention to CM (and used OPKs for the last 3 or 4 cycles). I decided to try temping this cycle, and set up a FF account. I like it so far.  

I'm very, VERY disappointed to still be TTCAL, but glad that we decided to start working with an RE. I just feel a little overwhelmed with trying to figure out next steps in this journey. DH is very supportive and we had a good long (but difficult) talk about all things TTC and how we'll approach the next pregnancy (we're both still optimistic that I'll be able to get pregnant again, someday). I'm glad that DH is involved because I I feel like my own decision-making is somewhat clouded by the fact that I'm still grieving for Julian, and am still in disbelief that this TTCAL journey is taking so long. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"