Dads & Dads-to-be
Options

Lots of Baby Action Going on Currently

Good Luck to all the dads here who are close to the point of no return, or already in the midst of it.

Very exciting time!!!

Re: Lots of Baby Action Going on Currently

• Options
    It's true. I feel so old and grizzled, what with a son who is ten months old.
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhqjipgCIAAOz7H.jpg
    -My son was born in April 2012. He pretty much rules.
  • Options

That is how I felt as well seeing all these new baby announcments coming in this week. Geez....Jake will be 6 months and now all these new babies.

And all that sleep deprevation that will come with their arrivalsTongue Tied

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm still the naive rookie.

• Options

imageLuckyDad:

I'm so old and grizzled, I went back for seconds!  Now if I could only sleep...   

• Options
    imageColtsdad:

imageLuckyDad:

I'm so old and grizzled, I went back for seconds!  Now if I could only sleep...   

How DOES one sleep with two?

At least when DS is asleep, I can sleep.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhqjipgCIAAOz7H.jpg
    -My son was born in April 2012. He pretty much rules.
  • Options
    Don't have an answer for you, at least not yet. Good thing is, at least as of right now, our 26 month old sleeps through the night pretty sound (most nights), and some days he takes a 3+ hour nap still, so it gives us windows of sleep, potentially.
  • Options

imageColtsdad:
    Don't have an answer for you, at least not yet. Good thing is, at least as of right now, our 26 month old sleeps through the night pretty sound (most nights), and some days he takes a 3+ hour nap still, so it gives us windows of sleep, potentially.

Good luck getting some sleep from time to time....

• Options

imagePrime:

You and me both 

• Options
    imagefutant462:

imagePrime:

You and me both 

Once you start getting into the swing of things with the new babies, it will be hard to remember life without them.  My wife and I are always shocked that life without the boy seems so far in the past.

Rookie status goes away real quick in this game!

• Options
    imageladyjenna13:

And all that sleep deprevation

What is this "sleep" of which you speak?   : D

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"