Pre-School and Daycare
Options

Sharing still an issue?

With a 4 and a half yr old? I'm ready to go insane with DD and play dates lately they are exhausting!! DD is very territorial of everything, even who can make her brother laugh, who goes first, what cup and bowl for snack, EVERYTHING! I have an 11 month old also but the entire play date Im intervening because DD cannot share or let her friends go first etc, the parents don't stay we drop off and take turns hosting the play date. I feel like she should have this figured out by now, no? She seems to do better at her friends house, no issues with sharing and fine at school. So why on earth is it impossible to do at home? She never had this issue until 4, before that she was overly eager to share.

Advice?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Sharing still an issue?

• Options
    I guess the sharing issue and having to be first at everything/whatever you have I need it as soon as you want it, etc phase did start shortly after her brother started sitting up and playing with toys more. This just seems so much more intense than it should be, but that is what all of her phases have been like lol!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"