Tennessee Babies

Where in Nashville area to take Maternity pics?

I am doing Maternity pics next saturday. Where are some good places outside and inside (just incase) to take good pics? TIA
image   image

Re: Where in Nashville area to take Maternity pics?

• The Nashville Zoo could be a fun place. I see you already have a son, so it could be a fun family outing. I have considered doing that myself. Some other outdoor locations that come to mind are Cheekwood or any number of parks in the area. Nashville also has some great historical houses and buildings for inside or covered areas.
  • I was thinking of doing ours at Dragon Park aka Fanny Mae Dees Park. DH and I used to play there as kids (we didn't know each other then). It feels like it would be a cute place to do it. Early in the morning it is pretty empty and you can take photos in near privacy.

If you wanted to go super outdoors you could go to Radnor Lake. The Parthenon at Centennial is also classic Nashville?

GL!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I agree with Cheekwood, Percy Warner Park, some of the greenways have really pretty bridges over water...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • The Ellington Agricultural Center has some pretty cool places to take pics.  We took our announcement pics there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"