Infertility Veterans
Options

++Roll Call Wednesday++ All Welcome!

Hello Lovely Ladies,

How are we all doing? What is going on with you (cycle or non-cycle related).

How was your Valentines day? 

Q.O.T.W. - Do you have any furbabies? Tell us about them!

Rachel

TTC 1/2010 DH Dx - Azoospermia 2/2011
Hysteroscopy 3/2011 2 Polyps removed 4/2011
DH on Clomid / Arimidex to address hormonal issues - Sperm found July 2011!
IVF #1 September 2011 - ER 9/8/2011- 8R, 5M - icsi - 1 made it to transfer - BFFN :-(
IVF #2 Lucky November 2011 - ER 11/25/2011 - 15 eggs!, 13 mature, 10 fertilized with isci - 7 made it to transfer! Transferred 1 - 8 cell and 2 - 7 cell. BFP!!!!
1st U/S - Twins! 2nd U/S - 3 heartbeats!!! - HOLY COW!!!
Prayers for our take home babies!
2 babies born on 3/27/12 and lost. Last baby born on 3/29/12 and lost at 20 weeks.
My angels grew wings shortly after birth.
Ahava Raisel, Matisyahu Nissim & Zev Chaim - Mommy and Daddy will always love you.
IVF #3 July 2012 - ER 7/17/2012 - 10 R. 5 F. 4 made it to ET
Transferred 2 on 7/20/2012 no snow babies :-(
Beta on 7/31/2012 = BFMFN
A miracle gift expected to come to us through adoption around 9/2012
Baby girl adopted - Birth Mother changed her mind and took the baby back
IVF #4 October 2012 - New RE. Doing PGD Testing. 8 R, 7F, 2 made it to 5 day blast for PDG testing. Both Normal (Thank you G-d!!!) 1 boy and 1 girl
transferred one beautiful 5day blast (girl)
Please G-d the almighty one - let this be our take home baby!
Beta #1 158, Beta #2 318, 1 Absolutely magnificent HB at 175! Thank you G-d!!!
Baby Girl born August 5th. Thank you G-d for our precious miracle.
AMA. PAIF & SAIF always welcome - I need all the prayers I can get!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: ++Roll Call Wednesday++ All Welcome!

• Options

No new drs appointments with me so no news to report. I got in trouble at work for mouthing off to the president of one of our subsidiaries and my only thought was who cares .... sad what my job has turned me in to. We had dinner at home for V-day and it was really like any other night (boring .... lol)

Yes I have furbabies - lots of them! I am a volunteer for a local animal rescue and we rescue hundreds of animals a year. Sometimes part of the rescue process is fostering until we find a permanent home for them. I am considered a foster failure. I foster and the permanent home they find is mine ... lol

I have a 4 pound mini Maltese, a 70 pound Pitt bull and a 120 pound black lab. I also have a Himalayan, a Persian and a tabby cat. I won't go in to how many fish we have or the number of fish tanks we have (think big 6 foot long tanks, yeah we have lots of animals).  

IVF #1 September 2011 - ER 9/8/2011- 8R, 5M - icsi - 1 made it to transfer - BFFN :-(
    IVF #2 Lucky November 2011 - ER 11/25/2011 - 15 eggs!, 13 mature, 10 fertilized with isci - 7 made it to transfer! Transferred 1 - 8 cell and 2 - 7 cell. BFP!!!!
    2 babies born on 3/27/12 and lost. Last baby born on 3/29/12 and lost at 20 weeks.
    Ahava Raisel, Matisyahu Nissim & Zev Chaim - Mommy and Daddy will always love you.
    IVF #4 October 2012 - New RE. Doing PGD Testing. 8 R, 7F, 2 made it to 5 day blast for PDG testing. Both Normal (Thank you G-d!!!) 1 boy and 1 girl

• Options

Hello Lovely Ladies,

How are we all doing? What is going on with you (cycle or non-cycle related).  I'm doing well.  Nothing knew here.  Pretty boring.  DH and I were talking about our ten year anniversary in June last night.  We are not sure exactly what we want to do.  Maybe a short road trip.  I would love to re-new our vows--He's not into that.  What do you ladies think?

How was your Valentines day?   Amazing.  We did not have any plans and knew that all restraints were going to be a mad house, so we decided to go to Village inn for our dinner.  We love breakfast for dinner!  It was even better that there was not a wait :)  

Once we were home we rented a movie and spent some good quality time with one another!  It was amazing!

Q.O.T.W. - Do you have any furbabies? Tell us about them!  I have two lovely furbabies and a reptile baby.  Sammy-our kitty, is a manx (no tail) was adopted in December.  Frankie, our Cavilier King Charles Spaniel, was adopted in January.  My furbabies love each other.  I love that they love each other. 

Our Female turtle named George was brought home by Dh after my second failed IUI.  The funny thing is she has a cute personality.  Who knew turtles had personalities.  She is so curious it's adorable!!!

::: Married June 2003:::
    TTC #1 since: Aug. 2008
    Me: 34, DOR, MTHFR-A1298C (heterozygous), decreased blood flow to uterus, Mild Endo
    DH: 38, Balanced translocation 5&10, unexplained MFI, normal SA and SCSA
    Tx History: IUI 1&2= BFN
    IVF# 1 W/ICSI= BFN
    IVF# 2: cancelled d/t no response
    IVF# 3= 1 egg retrieved=immature/not viable
    IVF# 4= c/p
    ***CCRM ODWU***
    Found DHs BT and Me-decreased blood flow to uterus
    Recommended DE IVF w/PGD, incorporate electro-acupuncture. Decided to cycle locally
    ***New RE***
    DE IVF# 1(cycle #6) w/pgd, (freeze all): 30R, 23M, 15F, slow/poor embryo development, 4 biopsied, 1 Normal "Norm"; DE IVF w/PGD, incorporate electro-acupuncture. 
    IVF# 6: (OE/DS) cancelled
    IVF# 7: (OE/DS) 1R, 1M, 1F, arrested day 5
    Plan-DE IVF# 2 (cycle #8): DE/DS in May 2015

http://icanhazbabyz.blogspot.com/
    imageimage image 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagePrettyAccountant:
    I have a 4 pound mini Maltese, a 70 pound Pitt bull and a 120 pound black lab. I also have a Himalayan, a Persian and a tabby cat. I won't go in to how many fish we have or the number of fish tanks we have (think big 6 foot long tanks, yeah we have lots of animals).  

Wow, that is amazing!  I love furbabies and other animals.  We also have fish too.  We have a pond in our back yard, in the winter we bring the fish in.  I'd love to foster animals, but I know Dh wouldn't want me too :(  

Me: 34, DOR, MTHFR-A1298C (heterozygous), decreased blood flow to uterus, Mild Endo
    IVF# 1 W/ICSI= BFN
    IVF# 4= c/p
    ***CCRM ODWU***
    Recommended DE IVF w/PGD, incorporate electro-acupuncture. Decided to cycle locally
    ***New RE***
    DE IVF# 1(cycle #6) w/pgd, (freeze all): 30R, 23M, 15F, slow/poor embryo development, 4 biopsied, 1 Normal "Norm"; DE IVF w/PGD, incorporate electro-acupuncture. 

imageimage image 
  • Options

My Valentine's was good! On the actual day we just stayed home and watched TV. We went out to dinner on Saturday in hopes that the restaurant wouldn't be as crowded. We went ahead and made reservations just in case and were sat at a table as soon as we walked in...past a ton of people waiting. Stick out tongue

We have Maxi (pic in sig). DH got her before we met and she is all about him. She'll only play with me if she knows he's not home. I can arrive home and look outside and she'll be laying down, but as soon as he pulls up in the driveway she's running to the fence and then to the back door. She's a boxer and if you look carefully you can see the tip of her tail above her right ear. DH didn't have the heart to get it docked when she was a pup and it could be considered a weapon!

***signature & ticker warning***

Me: 30 ~ Stage IV Endo ~ AMH .38 ~ AFC 8
    AMH .97 as of 4/2012! ~ AMH 1.63 as of 4/2013!?!

Him: 29 ~ perfect swimmers

Laparotomy w/partial oophorectomy 8/2009 to remove cysts/endo.
    Stopped BCP 4/2010.
    Multiple clomid rounds from 11/2010 to 6/2011. ~ All BFN
    IUI w/clomid 7/2011. IUI w/clomid & injectables 11/2011 & 1/2012. ~ All BFN

IVF:EPP 5/2012 ~ (4R, 3M, 2F w/ICSI). Both embryos txfrd. ~ BFN
    BCP to manage endo from 10/2012 to 12/2012.
    FET w/donor embryos #1: 10/2013 Cancelled
    FET w/donor embryos #1.2: 11/2013
    ~ ET of 2 beautiful blasts on 11/27.
    Beta 1: 503(12dp5dt) Beta 2: 1035(14dpt) Beta 3: 3001(16dpt)
    Beta 4: 8503(19dpt)
    Twins with an EDD of 8/15/14! Team Purple
    G&B born 6/30/14 at 33w3d via emergency c/s.

If you're wondering about my avatar...it's a fried pickle chip shaped like a fetus!

• Options
    mm29 - LOVE the pic of Sammy and Frankie sleeping! So sweet!!

Stopped BCP 4/2010.

If you're wondering about my avatar...it's a fried pickle chip shaped like a fetus!

• Options
    Rachel - No more sass-mouth young lady! lol I hope your job improves soon!

Stopped BCP 4/2010.

• Options
    imagemm29:

Hello Lovely Ladies,

How are we all doing? What is going on with you (cycle or non-cycle related).  I'm doing well.  Nothing knew here.  Pretty boring.  DH and I were talking about our ten year anniversary in June last night.  We are not sure exactly what we want to do.  Maybe a short road trip.  I would love to re-new our vows--He's not into that.  What do you ladies think?

How was your Valentines day?   Amazing.  We did not have any plans and knew that all restraints were going to be a mad house, so we decided to go to Village inn for our dinner.  We love breakfast for dinner!  It was even better that there was not a wait :)  

Once we were home we rented a movie and spent some good quality time with one another!  It was amazing!

Q.O.T.W. - Do you have any furbabies? Tell us about them!  I have two lovely furbabies and a reptile baby.  Sammy-our kitty, is a manx (no tail) was adopted in December.  Frankie, our Cavilier King Charles Spaniel, was adopted in January.  My furbabies love each other.  I love that they love each other. 

Our Female turtle named George was brought home by Dh after my second failed IUI.  The funny thing is she has a cute personality.  Who knew turtles had personalities.  She is so curious it's adorable!!!

Such sweeties! Love it!

BzeetyD = 38, Mr. BzeetyD = 44 together 12/02 married 9/08
    TTC #1 since 1/10
    DX: Unexplained/??? MFI issues

Our lil' lost sparks:
    5w3d loss 7/30/10 - EDD March 2011
    8w loss 4/15/11 - EDD November 2011
    8w3d loss 8/2/12 - EDD March 2013
    4w c/p loss 10/29/12 - EDD July 2013

Long story: trying on our own + testing testing testing with 6 rounds of Clomid, more testing, injectables + TI, laparoscopy - one tube blocked, 2 IUIs with Follistim...BFNs.
    RPL testing all normal, Karyotyping normal

Moving on to IVF.

IVF #1 April 2012 = BFN, IVF #2 June 2012 = BFP. U/S 7/23 = saw heartbeat but measuring behind. Follow up U/S on 7/30 - no heartbeat. D&C 8/2. Trisomy 12. IVF #3 Oct 2012 = Chemical Pregnancy

Phone consult with CCRM on 12/12/12 - ODWU 1/4/13 - both tubes clear(!) - AFC 24, AMH 3.2, FSH 9.6, LH 5.4, E2 25. DH has high frag rate but improved!
    IVF #4 March 2013 CCRM. EP protocol w/ Menopur, Gonal-F & Dexamethasone. ER 3/29 & IMSI, PICSI. 43R 13M 10F 6blasts bio'd. CCS testing reveals 3 normals!!!
    FET 5/31/13 of 1 4AA blast - thawed and expanded. 4dp5dt BFP.
    Beta 9dp5dt = 181, 11dp5dt = 427. 1st u/s showed a healthy heartbeat! EDD 2/16/14

After 4 years of hoping and heartbreak, our sweet little bean was born on 2/19/14
    We are so in love with her.

"I'm not telling you it's going to be easy, I'm telling you it's going to be worth it."

Everybody is welcome!!!
  • Options
    imagemm29:

Hello Lovely Ladies,

George the turtle is amazing!! Love this!! I knew about your kitty and puppy of course, but George is news to me!! The pic of him sunbathing with his legs kicked out is too cute!! 

Countless BFN(s)
    Moving to IVF

IVF1 (ICSI): Long Lupron
    6R. 3F. 3DT. 8Cell 1Grade 2Embies. 1Frostie.
    Beta 1/22: 14 Beta 1/24: 24 Beta 1/26: 28
    Round One Result: Chemical Pregnancy

Pressing Forward

IVF2 (ICSI/AH/ACU): Microdose Lupron Flare
    13R. 11F. 5DT. 2TFR'ed. 1Frostie.
    Round Two Result 4/30: Harsh BFN

FET. 2TFR'ed.
    Round Three Result 6/25: BFN
    Where do we go from here?

Moving forward with CCRM in 2013
    ODWU revealed blocked tube(s). Lap 2/15.
    Bilateral Tubal Ligation. Stage IV Endo.
    Finally some (tough) answers.

IVF3 (ICSI/CCS): Antagonist with EPP
    13R. We have 3 CCS Normal Embryos!

Lupron Depot: May 2013 to August 2013
    Long awaited FET on 9/3. 2TFR'ed.
    BFP on FRER 5dp5dt: IN SHOCK!
    Beta1 9/10: 152.7! Beta2 9/12: 378! Beta3 9/14: 1224! 

1st ultrasound 10/1: TWO beautiful heartbeats!  Overjoyed!

• Options
    imagerockpaperlove:
    imagemm29:

Hello Lovely Ladies,

George the turtle is amazing!! Love this!! I knew about your kitty and puppy of course, but George is news to me!! The pic of him sunbathing with his legs kicked out is too cute!! 

Thank You!  Every winter when we bring George inside DH trys to talk me into getting rid of him and getting another turtle the next spring!  I would never do that!  I love our turtle George.  I know she loves us, she has been laying eggs every summer, and she has laid a few eggs this winter in her tank.  So I know she is comfortable and loves us!
    IVF# 1 W/ICSI= BFN
    IVF# 4= c/p
    ***CCRM ODWU***
    ***New RE***

imageimage image 
  • Options

Very exciting CD2 going on. I took my doxycycline like a good girl. I did book our travel plans for Denver (opted for the more expensive, but fully refundable version) and so that feels good.

V-day: We went to the gym, but on Friday we had a massage and went out to eat and to the used book store and to the music/cd store. It was great!

QOTW: We have 3 furry boys at home. 3 cats. 1 old orange boy (19 or 20??) who has been mine since college. 1 young (3 years old) rascal who looks like a gray fox (we got him shortly after our 1st loss and it was one of the best decisions we ever made) and 1 inherited manatee of an orange cat, he's 12 or so. We love the inherited fellow (from Mister D's mother, when she passed away), he's a character, but honestly, 3 cats is 1 cat too many for us.

TTC #1 since 1/10

Our lil' lost sparks:

Long story: trying on our own + testing testing testing with 6 rounds of Clomid, more testing, injectables + TI, laparoscopy - one tube blocked, 2 IUIs with Follistim...BFNs.

Moving on to IVF.

IVF #1 April 2012 = BFN, IVF #2 June 2012 = BFP. U/S 7/23 = saw heartbeat but measuring behind. Follow up U/S on 7/30 - no heartbeat. D&C 8/2. Trisomy 12. IVF #3 Oct 2012 = Chemical Pregnancy

Phone consult with CCRM on 12/12/12 - ODWU 1/4/13 - both tubes clear(!) - AFC 24, AMH 3.2, FSH 9.6, LH 5.4, E2 25. DH has high frag rate but improved!
    IVF #4 March 2013 CCRM. EP protocol w/ Menopur, Gonal-F & Dexamethasone. ER 3/29 & IMSI, PICSI. 43R 13M 10F 6blasts bio'd. CCS testing reveals 3 normals!!!
    Beta 9dp5dt = 181, 11dp5dt = 427. 1st u/s showed a healthy heartbeat! EDD 2/16/14

After 4 years of hoping and heartbreak, our sweet little bean was born on 2/19/14

"I'm not telling you it's going to be easy, I'm telling you it's going to be worth it."

Everybody is welcome!!!
  • Options

This is one of my Fav. Pics of George.  It was taken this fall.  It was getting too cold for her to be outside.  We were letting roam the house.  Once we adopted Sammy we couldn't, she wasn't sure how to react around George and I didn't want Sammy to injure George.

IVF# 1 W/ICSI= BFN
    IVF# 4= c/p
    ***CCRM ODWU***
    ***New RE***

imageimage image 
  • Options

Just waiting for my beta on Friday. The days are dragging....

Really great. I was super sick the night before but the night of Valentines was great. I made steak at home and we ate in our formal dining room by candlelight.

I love my furbabies! I have two cats and one dog. All rescues. Cats are named Chloe and Nadia, and the dog is Oscar. Oscar was rescued from a severe neglect/abusive situation and his previous owner had abused him so bad he had a broken skull and he was blind in his right eye. He was only 8 months old! How someone could do that to a puppy is beyond me. He's four years old now and the sweetest most loving and loyal dog I could ever ask for. Many people think he's not very cute, and I admit he is weird looking. He has giant bat ears, a big bully chest, brindle wire coat, and is long like a weiner dog. But I think he's handsome but thats because I'm his mom.

Chloe was rescued from Pahrump, NV from a hoarding situation with 700+ other cats. She was one of the lucky that survived and was flown out to California where we took her in. Nadia was poisoned by some sick bastrd that put poison in cat food and killed over 100 cats and 4 dogs. She was only 9 mos old and pregnant herself and clung to life. She lost her kittens but made it back to health and now shes a super fat 14.5 pound happy calico in a big house. Life is good for all of them and I'm the lucky one for having them in my life. :)

************ Signature/Ticker Warning ************
    Me (32) DH (36) - Finding our way to baby #1
    Me: POF/DOR - AMH <0.16, heterozygous c677t MTHFR, insulin resistant and gluten intolerant
    DH: Severe MFI

12/2/11 - IUI #1- BFN 
    8/1/12 - IVF #1 - Zero response from max stims (600iu intramuscularly)

My ovaries are just for decoration

12/6/12 - Adopted five embryos that had been frozen for over ten years!
    2/11/13 - DEmbryo FET #1 Thawed four, sadly two didn't survive. Transferred two beautiful blasts. 
    2/16/13 - First BFP of my life @ 6dp5dt! EDD 10/30/13
    3/27/13 - After beta and u/s hell, no heartbeat ever detected. D&C at 9w1d.

6/5/13 - Adopted four new embryos that had been frozen for seven years!

9/12/13 - DEmbryo FET #2. Thawed and transferred two beautiful blasts
    9/17/13 - BFP @ 5dp6dt! EDD 05/31/14
    9/29/13 - m/c @ 5w1d. :(

11/19/13 - DEmbryo FET #3. Thawed and transferred one blast from each batch. Wow!
    11/23/13 - BFP @ 4dp6dt! EDD 8/7/13
    Beta #1 @ 13dp6dt - 522  Beta #2 @ 16dp6dt - 1373 
    6w5d ultrasound showed one perfect baby with a beautiful heartbeat of 134bpm!

Snowflake baby is a girl! 
    Our beautiful Snowflake girl arrived on July 22, 2014!   
    My embryo adoption blog: Wishing on a Snowflake

image      image 
  • Options

Hello ladies....

Rachel....  I hear you you about ignorant coworkers.  I find myself biting my tongue constantly.  I say good for you for speaking up....but don't do it too much that it will jeopardize  your position!

My first u/s was scheduled for Monday 2/25...but my severe anxiety got the best of me.  I moved it up to tomorrow.  I am terrified there won't be anything going on in there.  

We have 3 furbabies.  2 cockapoo's and a calico Kitty.  Morgan & Freeman are 5 years old and Cross is 8.  Love them all to pieces!  They have been such a comfort to me during these trying years of IF treatments.

Me 35, DH 36
    TTC summer 2008
    Diagnose me. DOR, DH perfect
    IUI # 1 6/2010, BFN
    IUI # 2 8/2010, BFN
    IVF # 1 10/2010 Canceled poor response
    IVF 1.2 12/2010 BFP! mc 6 weeks 2 days
    Mental health break for 10 months
    IVF # 2 10/2011 BFN
    IVF # 3 5/2012 BFP! 10 eggs retrieved (best ever)
    7 fertilized transferred 3
    Beta #1 14dpo - 72, Beta #2 17dpo 145 Beta 3 20dpo 521
    First u/s June 15 saw HB 126 bpm missed m/c 7/5/12 10 weeks D&C 7/6/12
    IVF#4 ER 9/30 ET 10/3 Beta 10/16 BFFN. IVF #5 final with o/e. ER 1/21 only 1 retrieved, hoping my lonestar is the one. Beta #1 2/6/13 = 209.... please let this be it! Keep growing lonestar! Beta #2 2/8/13 - 586! , Beta #3 2/10/13 = 1898. First u/s perfect little heart beat at 116 bpm. Measure 6 weeks 1 day. EDD 10/14/13
    3/4/13 measuring right on track beautiful heartbeat 171 bpm, graduated from RE to OB... bittersweet.
    PAIF/SAIF always welcome! Its a girl! 

Maggie Grace is here!  10/5/13... 8lbs 6 ounces of pure joy!

TTC#2  No birth control since DD was born.  Getting ready to jump back in the saddle.  Weaning this month. RE
    appt scheduled 5/8.   Here we go again!

IFV# 6.  10/27  6 retrieved 4 mature 3 fertilized.  2 made it to 3dt 10/30. 1"very pretty 8 cell" and 1 6 cell.  Beta
    11/13.   Please stick embies!!!!  We love you so much already! 11/12/14  POAS, BFP... beta tomorrow!
    11/13 beta #1  924!!!  2nd bet 11/15 1906, one more on 11/17 3rd & final beta 3430.  First u/s 12/5, 7w4d, 2 heartbeats,
    both measuring right on track....2nd u/s... all is well... both beans measuring right on track... released from RE... first
    appointment with MFM 1/5.  Looks like this is really happening!

• Options
    imageliz4paws:

Just waiting for my beta on Friday. The days are dragging....

Really great. I was super sick the night before but the night of Valentines was great. I made steak at home and we ate in our formal dining room by candlelight.

I love my furbabies! I have two cats and one dog. All rescues. Cats are named Chloe and Nadia, and the dog is Oscar. Oscar was rescued from a severe neglect/abusive situation and his previous owner had abused him so bad he had a broken skull and he was blind in his right eye. He was only 8 months old! How someone could do that to a puppy is beyond me. He's four years old now and the sweetest most loving and loyal dog I could ever ask for. Many people think he's not very cute, and I admit he is weird looking. He has giant bat ears, a big bully chest, brindle wire coat, and is long like a weiner dog. But I think he's handsome but thats because I'm his mom.

Chloe was rescued from Pahrump, NV from a hoarding situation with 700+ other cats. She was one of the lucky that survived and was flown out to California where we took her in. Nadia was poisoned by some sick bastrd that put poison in cat food and killed over 100 cats and 4 dogs. She was only 9 mos old and pregnant herself and clung to life. She lost her kittens but made it back to health and now shes a super fat 14.5 pound happy calico in a big house. Life is good for all of them and I'm the lucky one for having them in my life. :)

Awful situations!  I'm so happy your furbabies found you!!!
    IVF# 1 W/ICSI= BFN
    IVF# 4= c/p
    ***CCRM ODWU***
    ***New RE***

imageimage image 
  • Options

I had my hysteroscopy on Monday and all was clear in the ute.  I am starting estrogen on Friday and stims start next Thursday.   I actually feel a bit sick about doing this all over again and not at all excited. 

We had a nice valentines day - DH bought me cupcakes from the woman who made our wedding cake - she is closing down so it would be the last time we could get cupcakes from her.

We had a 5 year old Cockapoo and coming from someone who has never had a dog in her life before this one - he has brought me more joy than I ever expected.  I can not even imagine my life without him.  We used to have a goldfish and a snake but they both died this past year.

TTC #1 since 6/09
    Dx: PCOS and MFI
    3 IUIs, 4 IVFs = BFFN
      3rd RE: IVF #5/FET = BFP
    14dp5dt=1170 16dp5dt=2573

1st u/s=
    TWINS!
    It's a Boy and a Girl!

Born at 34w3d! 

• Options
    imagemm29:

This is one of my Fav. Pics of George.  It was taken this fall.  It was getting too cold for her to be outside.  We were letting roam the house.  Once we adopted Sammy we couldn't, she wasn't sure how to react around George and I didn't want Sammy to injure George.

So, she is not a he?  George is a she!  We might have an identity crisis on our hands!  George, you are one sexy she!  Wink

Countless BFN(s)
    Moving to IVF

Pressing Forward

FET. 2TFR'ed.

• Options
    imagerockpaperlove:
    imagemm29:

So, she is not a he?  George is a she!  We might have an identity crisis on our hands!  George, you are one sexy she!  Wink

I know righrt!  We named her before we knew her gender.  Then my SIL had a baby and named her Georgia
    IVF# 1 W/ICSI= BFN
    IVF# 4= c/p
    ***CCRM ODWU***
    ***New RE***

imageimage image 
  • Options

I have been really tired. I am also stalled in my weight loss. I work out at the gym 3-4 days a week and have gained weight! I am really good during the week, but not so much on the weekend, so I need to be better.

I need to call and make an appt with our new RE. We haven't cycled since last spring, but I just don't want to even start again. Our last RE said he had no idea what to do next. I just need to do it, but this will be our 3rd and I just get all sad and upset about how we even got here. Our 6th wedding anniversary was last weekend, so 5 1/2 years of TTC. I am just so tired.

we went out to eat. It was okay. The place we alwasy go closed, so we had to find somewhere new. We'd gone there 8 years in a row.

we have two dogs. An older one who is 10 and a puppy who is 1.5 years. He is a little crazy and high energy, but we love him.

PAIF and SAIF Always Welcome!
    TTC since 2007
    6 IUIs, 3 IVFs, and 2 m/c :< PCOS, Blood Clotting Disorder & MFI
    IVF #2 Aug 2011 is a BFN:<
    IVF #3 March 2012 is a BFN
    Not sure what to do now. Sad and lost.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    imagemm29:
    imagerockpaperlove:
    imagemm29:

I know righrt!  We named her before we knew her gender.  Then my SIL had a baby and named her Georgia

My fantasy pet is a little pink pig that would obviously turn into one hefty lovable oinker, but I love the idea of it. Your female turtle named George is along the same lines of a comical, yet extraordinary family pet. I have mad turtle love for George! I also have mad love for my two Yorkies. They are little devils! 

Devil

Countless BFN(s)
    Moving to IVF

Pressing Forward

FET. 2TFR'ed.

• Options
    imageBzeetyD:

Very exciting CD2 going on. I took my doxycycline like a good girl. I did book our travel plans for Denver (opted for the more expensive, but fully refundable version) and so that feels good.

V-day: We went to the gym, but on Friday we had a massage and went out to eat and to the used book store and to the music/cd store. It was great!

QOTW: We have 3 furry boys at home. 3 cats. 1 old orange boy (19 or 20??) who has been mine since college. 1 young (3 years old) rascal who looks like a gray fox (we got him shortly after our 1st loss and it was one of the best decisions we ever made) and 1 inherited manatee of an orange cat, he's 12 or so. We love the inherited fellow (from Mister D's mother, when she passed away), he's a character, but honestly, 3 cats is 1 cat too many for us.

The cycle is officially ON! Excited for you!  Party!!!

Countless BFN(s)
    Moving to IVF

Pressing Forward

FET. 2TFR'ed.

• Options
    imagerockpaperlove:
    imagemm29:

Hello Lovely Ladies,

I didn't see your photos the first time around since they are blocked at my work. But now that I'm home, ahhh! I love George too!

************ Signature/Ticker Warning ************
    Me (32) DH (36) - Finding our way to baby #1
    Me: POF/DOR - AMH <0.16, heterozygous c677t MTHFR, insulin resistant and gluten intolerant
    DH: Severe MFI

12/2/11 - IUI #1- BFN 
    8/1/12 - IVF #1 - Zero response from max stims (600iu intramuscularly)

My ovaries are just for decoration

12/6/12 - Adopted five embryos that had been frozen for over ten years!
    2/11/13 - DEmbryo FET #1 Thawed four, sadly two didn't survive. Transferred two beautiful blasts. 
    2/16/13 - First BFP of my life @ 6dp5dt! EDD 10/30/13
    3/27/13 - After beta and u/s hell, no heartbeat ever detected. D&C at 9w1d.

6/5/13 - Adopted four new embryos that had been frozen for seven years!

9/12/13 - DEmbryo FET #2. Thawed and transferred two beautiful blasts
    9/17/13 - BFP @ 5dp6dt! EDD 05/31/14
    9/29/13 - m/c @ 5w1d. :(

11/19/13 - DEmbryo FET #3. Thawed and transferred one blast from each batch. Wow!
    11/23/13 - BFP @ 4dp6dt! EDD 8/7/13
    Beta #1 @ 13dp6dt - 522  Beta #2 @ 16dp6dt - 1373 
    6w5d ultrasound showed one perfect baby with a beautiful heartbeat of 134bpm!

Snowflake baby is a girl! 
    Our beautiful Snowflake girl arrived on July 22, 2014!   
    My embryo adoption blog: Wishing on a Snowflake

image      image 
  • Options

I had an u/s today and the heartbeat was 151 and measuring 7 weeks 1 day, I am 7 weeks 5 days. The MFM said the sac is misshapen but didn't say much else besides that it should be rounder. She also said my uterus has a heart shape to it and sits off to the left and was wondering if the heart shape is a septum and I said how could that be possible when I have had an MRI, HSG and sonohistapilogram? So she is going to consult with the radiologist at the hospital where I have all my tests done and see what they say and I am going to get her a copy of my MRI for Monday's appt. Dr. Google has not been helpful about the misshapen sac anyone ever heard of this? 

++Best part SCH is gone after a heavy bleed sunday++ 

I also had my first real OB appt ever where they gave me the packet of stuff I am not supposed to eat etc and took 9 tubes of blood.

No furbabies and we did nothing for Vday because we were lazy and flat broke from all the immune treatment and testing. 

So things are progressing, I am having IVIG again this weekend. I am going to Intro on Pregnant after IF but will be hanging around because I love you all and you have been a rock. I can't wait for you to join me. 

6 m/c
    Anovulatory cycles, increased Synthroid Diagnosed Sep 2010
    Natural cycle Dec 2010 BFP M/C 6 1/2 Weeks, D&E Jan 2011
    1 Clomid/Ovidrel BFN May 2011
    Natural cycle Aug 2011 BFP M/C 4 Weeks
    1 IUI Sept 2011 BFP M/c 7 weeks
    Provera Dec 2011 BFP M/C 3 Weeks
    DQ ALPHA HLA MATCH, High NK Cells Diagnosed Dec 2011
    IVF March 2012 BFP m/c 4weeks 5 days (IL, Prednisone)
    IVF#2w/DS July 2012 MEGA FAILURE BFN (IL, Dexamethasone)
    Diagnosed No real HLA Match, DQ Beta Triad, High TNF, Low NK Cells
    Oct 2012 Natural Cycle m/c 4wks (Lovenox, Prednisone) 
    Went to Beer Center- high tnf, low lad, implantation failure
    Nov/Dec 2012 LIT Treatment
    Dec 12 Humira
    Jan 2013 BFP
    Humira,LIT,Prednisone, Lovenox, IVIG, Baby Aspirin
    Miracle Born August 2013 Premature

Yours doesn't have to be a sad story

Lilypie - (ugiy)

• Options

How are we all doing? What is going on with you (cycle or non-cycle related)

cycle related, nothing going on. Waiting for my supplements to kick in before my next cycle.  Have a phone consult with ccrm on 3/20. Seems so far away! I really want to cycle again in may. 

Worked all day. DH and I did share a bottle of wine after though:-) 

yes! See my avatar pic. He is a total rascal. He's crazy and wild sometimes, but so sweet and cuddly. He's awesome. 

Me: 37, DH: 38: ttc 7 years, dx: unknown
    10/11: after 2 years, saw a RE, FSH 5.4
    11/11: BFP! (surprise after thyroid & normal hsg),
    12/11: missed m/c after 7 week u/s, 1/12: D&C
    6/12 IUI#1-IUI #3: clomid = BFP!, C/P
    IVF #1(10/12) FSH 5.4, AFC: 16 long Lupron, 5R/5M/4F, all 4 made it to 5dt, 1 blast/1-8 cell transferred=BFN
    IVF #2(12/12)AFC 21, MD lupron, 4R/4M/3F, 5dt of 1 blast and 2-8cell. BFN.
    IVF#3(4/13) Natural start antagon protocol, 12R,11F. one PGS normal at day 6 transfer. BFN.
    IVF#4 (11/13) C.CRM (ODW.U normal 8/13 Still no Diagnosis) EPP/antagonist. ER 13R/7M/6F. Only 1 made it to freeze. Abnormal. Looking into options of DE, Fresh vs frozen.
    10/14 new local RE to look into what's next. CD3 FSH 4.7, AMH 0.9. Met with DE agencies and exploring options for feb/march 2015.
    Surprise natural bfp (4 days before donor is signed). Beta #1 at 9dpo: 51.8, 2nd beta: 195 (25 hours doubling) @11dpo. 3rd beta (12/15): 516 (35 hrs doubling) 4th beta(12/17): 895 (58 hours doubling) 5th beta(12/19): 2120. U/S at 5w0d(12/22): one gestational sac with yolk sac. U/S #2 (6w0d)12/29. One little bean measuring 6w0d with HR 124. 3rd u/s(1/4)7w0d: baby measuring 7w2d. HR 134. 3/30: A/S at MFM went great except for low lying placenta. Verifi results are normal! Team Blue! Please send any positive thoughts our way! EDD:8/24/2015
    Baby Will born 8/18. He's perfect.
  • Options
    imagePrettyAccountant:

Hello Lovely Ladies,

Rachel

My new job is going really well!!! The owner of the company said he's hearing good things about me and is really glad I'm there!!!  Today was interesting....I still dont have a desk so I sat at one desk that the PT girl uses but she was off today. Its decorated with pics of her 19month old son. Then, one manager I havent met yet is apparently in labor, so the whole office was buzzing shouting updates back and forth. UGH!!! I need a beer!!! LOL

Here is a pic of my furbaby. She's an 8.5 year old Cocker Spaniel named Chesney after Kenny Chesney :)   She has a little pink "friend" that she adores....if you say "Go get your friend" she will scour the house and bring it to you. She also has to show her friend off to people who come over , haha

Me: 33, Endocrine issues & FVL       DH: 32, Nothing 
    NTNP 2009-2012         TTC since 2012:
    • Clomid, 2 IUI cycles, and 5 IVF cycles = BFN
    • FET #1   August 2013 = BFP!     EDD 5/11/14
    • Jack dx at 19w1d with Dandy Walker on 12/16/13
    • Severe Pre-e /HELLP set in Jack born sleeping at 20w1d on 12/23/13
    • FET #2 --July 2014  BFP!  ---  EDD  4/5/15

Jack has handpicked his sibling up there :)

My blog about IF and loss ... Kate's IF Blog

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Anniversary

• Options
    imageJulie21613:

Hello ladies....

Rachel....  I hear you you about ignorant coworkers.  I find myself biting my tongue constantly.  I say good for you for speaking up....but don't do it too much that it will jeopardize  your position!

My first u/s was scheduled for Monday 2/25...but my severe anxiety got the best of me.  I moved it up to tomorrow.  I am terrified there won't be anything going on in there.  

We have 3 furbabies.  2 cockapoo's and a calico Kitty.  Morgan & Freeman are 5 years old and Cross is 8.  Love them all to pieces!  They have been such a comfort to me during these trying years of IF treatments.

How funny.....is Morgan Freeman and Cross a reference to James Patterson novels or am I reading too much into that?!? :)

Me: 33, Endocrine issues & FVL       DH: 32, Nothing 
    NTNP 2009-2012         TTC since 2012:
    • Clomid, 2 IUI cycles, and 5 IVF cycles = BFN
    • FET #1   August 2013 = BFP!     EDD 5/11/14
    • Jack dx at 19w1d with Dandy Walker on 12/16/13
    • Severe Pre-e /HELLP set in Jack born sleeping at 20w1d on 12/23/13
    • FET #2 --July 2014  BFP!  ---  EDD  4/5/15

Jack has handpicked his sibling up there :)

My blog about IF and loss ... Kate's IF Blog

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Anniversary

• Options

I started BCPs today!  I still think it's kinds funny that I need them to get pregnant.  I have my saline sono on friday, and am not as nervous anymore-thankfully.  I'm hoping I'll get some results from those labs I had drawn last week.  Aside from that, I had a mini meltdown last night because my brother & sister in law sprung a suprise BFP on me.  I'm better now, and the pity party is slowly dying down.   

I got sick a couple days before, so I was not feeling good.  DH gave me the option to stay home, but I sucked it up & we went out for dinner.  It was a nice time. 

I have 2 furbabies, and 2 not so fur babies.  our furbabies are Dunkin & Murray-orange tabbies about a year old.  They are totally momma's boys.  I love them like they were my children.  We also have 2 bearded dragons Ellie & Carl.  They're kinda more DH's pets, as he had one for 15+years growing up, but they're pretty cool.

"Everything will be alright in the end. So if it's not alright, it is not yet the end."
    Me:29 DH:29  TTC since 1/11 Dx: unexplained IF/early DOR/immune issues 
    Feb'12- July'12-testing(all clear minus slight arcuate ute), 3 IUI with clomid all BFN
    8/30IVF#1 Antagonist protocol- ER 9/11-8R, 7M, 5F. 
    ET 9/14 2 embies transferred. 1 10cell Grade 4, 1 8cell Grade 4. No frosties. BFN
    IVF#2 Antagonist protocol plus baby aspirin- ER 12/5-16R, 12M, 8F!
    ET 12/10 5dt! 1 fully expanded blast & 1 early blast. No frosties. BFN
    3/13 hysteroscopy & polypectomy, Consulted w Dr. Kwak-Kim.  
    DX: High NK cells, cytokines, DHEAs& PAI1;  hypothyroid, +APA, restricted bloodflow
    7/13 IVF#3 Long lupron protocol with PIO, Crinone, Prometrium, and vivelle
    (plus synthroid, metformin, baby asa, metanx, PNV, Vit E, D, calcium, fish oil, CoQ10, IVIg infusions and lovenox per Dr. Kwak-kim)
    ER 7/19 14R, 11M, 9F(4 natural fert, 5 with ICSI)
    ET 5dt 7/24 2 fully expanded blasts.  SURPRISE 3 FROSTIES!!!
    Beta #1 8/2 335!!!! Beta #2 829!!!  1st u/s 8/14 showed TWINS!!!!!
    11/11: TEAM PURPLE!!!!!
    3/21/14-L&W born at 37w via csection

Here Comes the Sun Blog
    PAIF/SAIF welcome!
  • Options

Hi Rachel,

I am now 9dpiui (there's a story..) and feeling kinda queasy. Potential symptoms making me super neurotic.  Else, i won't complain, as it wouldn't help anyway.  I have been super mellow about work, and that's been really good.

Valentine's Day was fine; I cooked an elaborate dinner, and then fell asleep Indifferent.

QOTW.  No furbaby anymore; ironically enough was reminiscing earlier today.

Us: 39(me)/41(he). TTC since April '11. DOR/MFI. March '12: surgery to remove fibroids, cysts, and endometriosis.
    IVF #1: 9/13/12. ER: 9/25. 3R, 2M, 1F. ET: 9/28 (1-6B). Beta: moved from 10/11 to 10/10: BFN.
    IVF #2: 11/12 cycle postponed due to Sandy and then cancelled due to elevated E2.
    IVF #2.1 cancelled due to cyst.
    IVF #2.2: 2/2/13. Converted to IUI. BFN
    IVF #3.0: 3/2014. BCP & Microdose Lupron.  Cycle cancelled due to poor response.
    IVF #4.0: 2/2015. EPP @ new RE. ER: 3/8. 3R, 3M, 1F. ET: 3/11 (1-8cell). 3/23 Beta: 16.9. 3/25 Beta: 71.6. 3/27 Beta: 300. 3/29 Beta: 800 3/31 Beta: 1816. 4/1 Beta: 4342. m/c at 6w2d. Goodbye little one. I loved you already.
    P/SAIF Welcome.
    My Blog
    imageimageBirthday image

• Options
    imageluvboston:

I had an u/s today and the heartbeat was 151 and measuring 7 weeks 1 day, I am 7 weeks 5 days. The MFM said the sac is misshapen but didn't say much else besides that it should be rounder. She also said my uterus has a heart shape to it and sits off to the left and was wondering if the heart shape is a septum and I said how could that be possible when I have had an MRI, HSG and sonohistapilogram? So she is going to consult with the radiologist at the hospital where I have all my tests done and see what they say and I am going to get her a copy of my MRI for Monday's appt. Dr. Google has not been helpful about the misshapen sac anyone ever heard of this? 

I also had my first real OB appt ever where they gave me the packet of stuff I am not supposed to eat etc and took 9 tubes of blood.

No furbabies and we did nothing for Vday because we were lazy and flat broke from all the immune treatment and testing. 

So things are progressing, I am having IVIG again this weekend. I am going to Intro on Pregnant after IF but will be hanging around because I love you all and you have been a rock. I can't wait for you to join me. 

I'm glad you had a good U/S! That's so strange about the septum thing and that it wasn't found yet before, if it's really a thing that's there.

Heartbeat looks great and measuring a bit behind is usually not an issue especially with a good heartbeat!

I hope things keep going well. It seems like there's always something to worry about and I understand how that feels. 

Big hugs as you cross over to PAIF! I'm excited for you!

TTC #1 since 1/10

Our lil' lost sparks:

Moving on to IVF.

Everybody is welcome!!!
  • Options
    imagekflynn81:
    imagePrettyAccountant:

Hello Lovely Ladies,

Rachel

My new job is going really well!!! The owner of the company said he's hearing good things about me and is really glad I'm there!!!  Today was interesting....I still dont have a desk so I sat at one desk that the PT girl uses but she was off today. Its decorated with pics of her 19month old son. Then, one manager I havent met yet is apparently in labor, so the whole office was buzzing shouting updates back and forth. UGH!!! I need a beer!!! LOL

Here is a pic of my furbaby. She's an 8.5 year old Cocker Spaniel named Chesney after Kenny Chesney :)   She has a little pink "friend" that she adores....if you say "Go get your friend" she will scour the house and bring it to you. She also has to show her friend off to people who come over , haha

Chesney is adorable!
    IVF# 1 W/ICSI= BFN
    IVF# 4= c/p
    ***CCRM ODWU***
    ***New RE***

imageimage image 
  • Options
    imagemm29:

Hello Lovely Ladies,

I can not show DH George! he will want one! I understand not wanting to foster, it is so hard to let them go.

• Options

imageDoublePortion:
    Rachel - No more sass-mouth young lady! lol I hope your job improves soon!

lol thanks. I will try.

I know what you mean about your pup being all about DH. he has a cat named Sammy that is all about him. I am just second fiddle for him.

• Options
    imagehootie123:

I had my hysteroscopy on Monday and all was clear in the ute.  I am starting estrogen on Friday and stims start next Thursday.   I actually feel a bit sick about doing this all over again and not at all excited. 

We had a nice valentines day - DH bought me cupcakes from the woman who made our wedding cake - she is closing down so it would be the last time we could get cupcakes from her.

We had a 5 year old Cockapoo and coming from someone who has never had a dog in her life before this one - he has brought me more joy than I ever expected.  I can not even imagine my life without him.  We used to have a goldfish and a snake but they both died this past year.

Congrats on being all clear!

Isnt it amazing how much we can love our furbabies?

• Options
    imageluvboston:

Nice strong Heartbeat!!! and so glad your SCH is gone!

• Options
    imagekflynn81:
    imagePrettyAccountant:

Hello Lovely Ladies,

Rachel

Aww Chesney is so adorable.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"