July 2011 Moms

Dinner & a Movie

Seen any good movies lately?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Dinner & a Movie

• Recently, I saw Silver Linings Playbook and Safe Haven. Both were good!
  • I agree, I loved Silver Linings Playbook! Also, I saw Warm Bodies, which was cute (though not exactly like the book), and Beautiful Creatures which kind of made me mad because of how it strayed from the book. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Ugh nothing super duper new here. Last we saw was Lincoln, H's pick, and before that I saw Les Mis. I'd like to go to see something again soon, just the whole baby sitter night is too darn expensive!

• First movie since being 8 months pregnant (so May 2011?) was Silver Linings Playbook a couple weeks ago.  I must live under a rock cause I had never heard of it, it just happened to be playing on the one screen theater down the road at the right time.

LOVED it! 

ETA: Since your title is dinner and a movie... I have to add that we had amazing sushi before the movie. 

imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Last thing was Les Mis. It was very long, and I felt like the best of the whole movie was the first 30ish minutes. 

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

Trying for #2 since Oct 11
    732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 
    3 Fresh IVFs= 1 Ectopic treated with MTX
    Spontaneous pregnancy #2= Ectopic #2= lost left tube
    Spontaneous pregnancy #3= DD2 January 29, 2016
    Spontaneous pregnancy #4= Ectopic #3
    Spontaneous pregnancy #5= Baby #3 is a BOY!!! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I haven't been to a movie since Dec. 2010. Indifferent

Jess & Adam, married 2009, precious Audrey born in 2011. BFP 1/6/13, 6-wk MMC discovered at 9 wks 2/11/13. D&C 2/18/13, second D&C 4/23/13 for retained placenta.
    BFP 8/24/13!! EDD 5/1/14, delivered healthy and sweet Zoey Leanne on 5/5/14 by repeat c-section.
  • imageclineak:
    Recently, I saw Silver Linings Playbook and Safe Haven. Both were good!
    I really enjoyed the safe Haven book... I was just looking at silver linings to read.. Anyone read that?

Last movie we watched was The Flight.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageswimiz500:
    I agree, I loved Silver Linings Playbook! Also, I saw Warm Bodies, which was cute (though not exactly like the book), and Beautiful Creatures which kind of made me mad because of how it strayed from the book. 

My sister wants to go see Beautiful Creatures and I think she's gonna be disappointed too because she read the book.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"