Preemies

intro

Hi ladies,
I should have intro'ed over here 4 months ago, but I didn't have much time to be on TB besides to lurk. After dealing with IF, we were blessed to become pregnant with twins on our 2nd IVF. I had a somewhat complicated pregnancy, and after 10 weeks of bedrest our beautiful ladies, Olivia (2 lbs, 13oz) and Ella (2lbs, 12oz), joined us at 28.6 weeks on October 16th. I returned to work half-time while my girls were in the NICU, and at 6 weeks postpartum I ended up hospitalized for acute hemorrhaging due to a retained placenta. Luckily that was our last major hurdle, and our girls came home a week later on December 7th after 52 days in the NICU. I only have about 2 weeks left of maternity leave, and I would like to join you ladies instead of just being a dirty lurker! I recognize a few of you from other boards, and I am looking forward to getting to know everyone else :)

Chelsea
After 5 TI Clomid cycles, 5 IUIs, and 2 IVFs we finally got our BFP!
Beta#1 (12dp3dt)= 353, Beta#2 (15dp3dt)= 1466, Beta#3 (22dp3dt)= 14,139, First u/s: TWINS!!
After 10 weeks of bedrest, our two little ladies joined us at 28w6d
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: intro

• Thanks everyone!
    Beta#1 (12dp3dt)= 353, Beta#2 (15dp3dt)= 1466, Beta#3 (22dp3dt)= 14,139, First u/s: TWINS!!
  • Congrats on your babies! 
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Hi Chelsea! Welcome and congratulations on your girls! My son, Jack, was born 4 days after them at 32w3d. My good friend had to deal with hemorrhaging due to a retained placenta, too. However, during her D&C, her OB perforated her uterus and she had to have surgery to make sure her intenstines weren't affected. It was dramatic, but she was ok. How big are your girls now?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• imageMinaE01:
    Hi Chelsea! Welcome and congratulations on your girls! My son, Jack, was born 4 days after them at 32w3d. My good friend had to deal with hemorrhaging due to a retained placenta, too. However, during her Damp;C, her OB perforated her uterus and she had to have surgery to make sure her intenstines weren't affected. It was dramatic, but she was ok. How big are your girls now?

Thanks for the welcome, and I am glad I didn't have any issue during the D and C! Olivia is now 9 and a half pounds and Ella is 8 and a half pounds. Ella had a few more health issues than her sister, and fell a bit behind with weight gain at one point. Olivia just finally hit the 1st percentile on the growth curve!
  • Congratulations and welcome!!
    imageimage

Our little hippo was as impatient as mom!

Hoping for a full 40 weeks!! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Welcome!  My boys were born at 29w4d weighing 2lbs13oz and 3lbs3oz. 
    Married 9/22/07, began TTC 8/10
    Diagnosed with DOR, LP defect, mild endometriosis and cysts
    BFP #1 EDD 9/10/11, natural miscarriage at 6w
    BFP #2 Medicated cycle, twin boys born 4/4/12 at 29w4d
    BFP #3 EDD 8/8/14, D&C for missed miscarriage at 8w, baby boy with triploidy
    BFP #4 June 2014 CP
  • Welcome and congrats on your girls!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Congrats and welcome!  I recognize you from the multiples board.  My boys were 28w4d and now 19 months - time flies!
  • Welcome! Congratulations on the birth of your little ladies. Glad to hear that they are home and doing well.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"