November 2011 Moms

? for cold winter weather moms

What are your standards for getting LO out in the snow to play? Like can't be less than XX degrees, no wind, sun out etc..

We are supposed to get quite a bit tomorrow and thought it might be nice to get him out to play.

11.2011 - DS1

02.2013 - loss at 6 wks

06.2014 - DS2

10.2015 - loss at 12 wks

03.2017 - DD

Re: ? for cold winter weather moms

• WE walk everywhere in town so it has to be really cold for us to not go out. I think my limit is -20c. I bundle him up, lots of blankets in the carriage and sometimes a hot water bottle. His carriage is enclosed.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I don't have a certain standard, but probably as long as it is not below 20F, there isn't lots of wind, and the snow isn't coming down too hard.  I just bundle really well.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • No real standards here either, but I make sure it's not too terribly cold, not windy, or slippery.  We get her bundled up nice and good and don't keep her outside too long.  I also watch her cheeks and hands to see if they're staying warm and then bring her inside after probably 30 minutes. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Well, I don't like to be out below 25F so that would be my limit.  Also, I won't go out if it's too windy.  We were outside for an hour last week and they were bundled up and did great.
    photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"