November 2012 Moms

Random: roller coasters? (CPW)

I love them, SO hates them and refuses to go on them. [poll]
V|V TSP V|V
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Random: roller coasters? (CPW)

• Hate them. I can stand to ride about 2 before I get sick and hurl my guts out. I have a thing with motion sickness. I get sickly feeling when I ride in the back seat of the car and I cant even read while I'm in a moving car.  
    Nov 2012 BMB January Siggy Challenge
    Those Presedential Fitness Tests Were Torture

• Generally, I do not like them only because I do not like "the drop". Weirdly enough, I can do upside down and topsy turvy coasters but the ones with HUGE DROPS...yeah, I'm all set.
    V|V TSP V|V
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I LOVE roller coasters!
  • I voted no, but really I think they're all right. But I always end up throwing up.

Not even like I get off the ride and go throw up; driving home is when it hits me... ALWAYS
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I love roller coasters...ohh is it summer yet?
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers 46808 845377924360 2036704678 n

WIMG950372 1

• LOVE roller coasters! One of the things I miss most about moving away from Ohio is Cedar Point.

• imagekbl13:
    LOVE roller coasters! One of the things I miss most about moving away from Ohio is Cedar Point.

Yes

WIMG950372 1

• I use to love them when I was younger. But now I'm not a huge fan since I worry that I'll be on the one that gets stuck upside down for hours.
    Untitled Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagefennyann:

imagekbl13:
    LOVE roller coasters! One of the things I miss most about moving away from Ohio is Cedar Point.

Yes

I love roller coasters too. DH and I have been talking about taking a road trip to cedar point someday.
    Photobucket
    "For this child I prayed; and the LORD has given me my petition which I asked of him:"
    -1 Samuel 1:27 Lilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
  • I needed a SS option.  I do not like the ones that flip you all over and go upside down....can't do it.  I don't mind the ones that are just over hills and stuff.  I voted no.

TTC #1 since 3/11

BFP #1 5/4/11 EDD 1/12/12 natural m/c 5/17/11

BFP #2 8/9/11 EDD 4/18/12 ectopic pregnancy (methotrexate) 8/24/11 ruptured tube and removal 8/29/11

BFP #3 3/9/12 EDD 11/19/12 Logan born 11/18/12

BFP #4 10/21/14 EDD 6/30/15

~*~*Everyone Welcome*~*~
  • imagejLeigh0709:
    imagefennyann:

imagekbl13:

Yes

I love roller coasters too. DH and I have been talking about taking a road trip to cedar point someday.

We go to Cedar Point every year. I love it!

WIMG950372 1

• imagefennyann:
    imagejLeigh0709:
    imagefennyann:

imagekbl13:

Yes

We go to Cedar Point every year. I love it!

I'm like 45 minutes from CP, I LOVE it. I have a season pass every year. I can't wait until it opens, since last summer I couldn't go.

I'm not even a fan of the Dragster, I don't see the hype. It's always an hour+ wait, and it's literally 20 seconds. Plus, maybe this is just me, but when I went it was so fast I could hardly keep my eyes open. Meh.

I put SO on the Magnum a few years ago (he's deathly afraid of heights and roller coasters) and told him it was little and calm. After he was strapped in it was like "Thanks for riding the Magnum! This was the largest roller coaster until the Millenium". Now he won't follow me onto anything!

V|V TSP V|V
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I need a SS one too. I hate heights, but if I am strapped in (like the bars go over your head and you hold onto the side bars) good I feel better. If it's just a lap bar you can forget about it!

• Hate them. I get motion sickness but really, I just get weak kneed looking at them. I've only been on one ever and it was when I went to Edmonton, AB for a work trip and some colleagues and I went to that big mall up there. There was a roller coaster in it and I went on it cause I didn't want to seem like a chicken and my neck got stuck in the down position for most of the ride. It was sore for days. I'll never get on one again. Hubby loves them and so does the youngest girl. They can so go on them all they want. I'll stay and wait with the baby, yeah that's it :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"