TTC after 35

Hey guys- I changed my avatar and added a sig but they are not showing up on here...anyone else have any problems with that?  Have I missed a step?  I saved everything in my profile and the changes are showing up there but not on the message boards.
Me:41, DH:41 Positive for MTHFR mutations- one copy C677T, one copy A1298C. One daughter born on Thanksgiving in 2013. Six losses.

Re: Avatar and sig

• The site is remarkably finicky on updating.  I had to just click Save over and over until it took the change.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • you have to save them over and over to get them to stick... even then it can take a while for them to update--- been an issue on here for a while....
    ***siggy/ticker warning***

Me:36 DH:38 TTC#1 since 4/2012
    Me DX: Hashimotos,Hypothyroid, DOR, MTHFR,  DH: normal

IUI #1-#4 BFNs and a few cancelled cycles in the mix.
    - poor responder
    ***Suprise BFP on 6/13/13. Natural MC @6wks 3days
    IVF#1 and 2- Cancelled due to no response on max stimms
    FET 5/20- BFP
    1st Beta- 641
    2nd beta- 2166
    Sono- TWINS!!!!
    Two Boys! Born January 2015 @36 weeks.  Healthy and no NICU!  So blessed!

• Loading the player...
  • I've had a problem the last few days with that.  First, I had a sig that wouldn't go away even though it wasn't showing on my profile.  When I added a new sig, the old one finally went away but the new one has never shown up even though it shows in my profile.... Who knows?
    Jules
  • Oh ok, I thought maybe I was doing something wrong.  Thank you everyone!
    Me:41, DH:41 Positive for MTHFR mutations- one copy C677T, one copy A1298C. One daughter born on Thanksgiving in 2013. Six losses.
  • No problem!
    Jules
  • Yay!  It finally worked!  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"