Indiana Babies
Options

Update

Hello ladies!

Just wanted to get your opinions -

For the past couple/few days, I've felt nauseous in the morning/night, pressure near my cervix/ovaries, constant headaches, very minor low back pain, bloated, and EXTREME moodiness lol. I don't want to get my hopes up, but do you think these are symptoms that I should take a pregnancy test?

Re: Update

• Options
    By all means, take a test if you want to know! Unfortunately, early pregnancy symptoms are pretty much the same as PMS symptoms. There were many months I was SURE I was pregnant because I was paying so much attention to every little symptom but it was just my period...However, a few days before my period was supposed to start in November I felt so nauseous and tired and sure enough, I was finally pregnant after 10 months of trying. So go take a test : ) Good luck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary

• Options

imageblueturkey12:
    By all means, take a test if you want to know! Unfortunately, early pregnancy symptoms are pretty much the same as PMS symptoms. There were many months I was SURE I was pregnant because I was paying so much attention to every little symptom but it was just my period...However, a few days before my period was supposed to start in November I felt so nauseous and tired and sure enough, I was finally pregnant after 10 months of trying. So go take a test : ) Good luck!

This exactly! There were a couple of months I was sure I was pregnant...I was even late too. My 26-28 day cycle turned into a 30-32 day cycle a couple of months, so I was sure I was pregnant. But I took a test, and it was negative :-( I'm still waiting! Hoping I get to see that positive test sometime soon in my future!

DH: 34  
    Aug 2013 - SA: Counts & Motility = great, Morph = 1%; RE didn't seem too concerned

Me: 26
    Jan. 2014 - Blood work ordered by obgyn:  Prolactin = high & AMH = low (0.73)
    Feb. 6, 2014 - Repeat blood work ordered by obgyn:  Prolactin = normal & AMH = low (0.9)
    Feb.  20, 2014 - First appointment with RE
    Feb. 24, 2014 - HSG scheduled;  DX:  one tube definitely open & one tube could be blocked
    Mar. 7, 2014 - CD 21 Blood work for Progesterone; DX:  Progesterone level at 5.2; shows I ovulated but was low
    Mar. 28, 2014 - Laparoscopy; DX:  Tubes open.  Found some endometriosis and had that removed.

History:
    Started TTC:  June 2012
    June 2012 - March 2013:  When it Happens/it happens method = BFN
    March 2013:  Started using Fertility Friend
    Cycles 1 - 15 with Fertility Friend = BFN
    Cycle 16 - Benched due to Laparoscopy
    Cycle 17 - Natural Cycle = BFN
    Cycle 18 - Natural Cycle = BFN
    Cycle 19 - Natural Cycle = BFN

Current Cycle:
    Cycle 20 = Natural Cycle

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Not sure if your period is late yet or not, so first make sure you are far enough out from the potential conception date. I will say that nausea,bloating, and terrible headaches were my most prominent early pregnancy symptoms. Good luck!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"