Wisconsin Babies
Options

wow

I have to apologize to my fellow WI peeps... i hadn't realized there was a board for us! Just a quick intro im from the prairie du chien area of this great state... Its my second pregnancy 1st ended w/ a m/c of twins this time last year... 1 baby this time due 6/11/13!!! Where r the rest of u from? Any from my area?
AMSMB

Re: wow

• Options
    Hi there. I dont live there anymore but I am originally from Boscobel so I know exactly where you are :
    I pop onto the wisconsin board but it is very quiet on the board. I was surprised
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker .facebook_-966822808 IMG00064-20101108-0836 20120901_120106 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    This board is alwasy super dead. I'm from the Madison area though.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Mmmm...cake! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageBeabs:
    This board is alwasy super dead. I'm from the Madison area though.

Thats where I live. What othet boards are you on
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker .facebook_-966822808 IMG00064-20101108-0836 20120901_120106 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I didn't know this board was here either LOL.  I am originally from the Eau Claire area, but now we live east of there in Clark County. My ticker would make me due 7/30/13, but my first ultrasound actually puts my due date on 8/4/13 :)
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    I just found this website and I love it.  I stumbled upon this board and thought I would say HI!  I am in Waterloo and this is my first pregnancy.  I am excited but super nervous as well!
    Ashley Corlett
  • Options
    Glad too see others out there i have only other wise been on the june'13 board but occasionally peek in on other interesting looking boards... love having all this info and opinions avail!
    AMSMB
  • Options
    We moved out of prairie du chien to iowa in February of last year now live in the country near farmersburg. We come to pdc alot or groceries such. Congrats on your lil one! We have a 5yr old a now 5 month old.
  • Options
    Hiya! I am from Burlington and I too just found the board for the Wisco Disco! I am due 8/27/13
  • Options
    Another one from Madison here. I had my LO last year on June 13th so right when you're due.  Good luck!
  • Options
    Another madison mom here. My dd will be one next month. 
    Pass the sheet cake.

BabyGaga
  • Options
    Another Madison mama here, due in July! I wish there was a way for folks very near each other to have a separate board for local questions. Hope everyone is doing well.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Hi Ladies,

I also just discovered this board! I am from southern WI, near the Platteville area! I most frequently lurk on the Parenting board. I have a little guy who is just over 2!

I wish this board was a little more active but maybe we can change that!

• Options

Hi Everyone! 

I forgot about this board. I am from West Bend and live in Milwaukee pregnant with my second baby, due August 22nd. I have a DD who just turned 1 on the 17th of Jan.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am from Cedarburg, north of Milwaukee.  Expecting #4 in September!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options

I'm currently from the Madison area, due 4/28.  My parents currently live in Prairie du Chien, so I get over that way quite a bit.  And I grew up about 30 minutes from Platteville, so I'm pretty familiar with that area as well.

Sara B BabyFruit Ticker VOTE on my Name List
  • Options
    Hi ladies! I live in the Shorewood area just outside of Milwaukee. My husband and I are expecting our first baby in May, getting very excited and also nervous! Hope you are all feeling great! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm in the Madison area but originally from Burlington. 
    On September 8th 2007, I married my best friend. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"