Maryland Babies

Meant to post this yesterday

But there is a deal on living social for the melting pot.  If we weren't moving to Texas next week I definitely would have bought one.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Meant to post this yesterday

• Interesting I don't see that deal on living social.

• Oops since we are moving I didn't look at it closely....it is for the Washington, D.C. Area.

https://www.livingsocial.com/deals/585256-four-course-fondue-dinner-for-two

• Loading the player...
  • Moving to Texas? Wow! Good luck with your move and I hope you still drop by the board once in a while!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I saw this yesterday too and got utterly excited.  Then quickly brought back down when I saw it was in the DC area.  It was a pretty good deal for what you would get too!!

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imagemrs. remy:
    Moving to Texas? Wow! Good luck with your move and I hope you still drop by the board once in a while!

thank you! We were blessed to have a wonderful trip down (we drove).  Unfortunately our place isn't going to be ready until the 15 th so we are living out of our suitcases until then :(. (We are staying at a hotel during the week and t my inlays on the weekends as they live two hours away from San Antonio). 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"