New Hampshire Babies
Options

Anyone use the Elliot in Manchester?

Hello-

I'd love to hear from any of you that used the elliot in Manchester to deliver. More specifically did any of you work with either

Thomas J. Antisdel or

Thomas J Barret

as your doctors? Any info would be greatly appreciated Thank you!!

Re: Anyone use the Elliot in Manchester?

• Options
    I delivered at The Elliot in June - I have nothing but positive things to say.  The nurses were incredible and willing to let my labor go any way I wanted it to.  If you have any specific questions feel free to ask!  I didn't work with those two doctors though.  Oh and the food was pretty good! 
    imageimage

TTC #1 since 5/10
    BFP #1 7/22/11 - EDD 4/2/11 - M/C 8/15/11 (7w0d)
    BFP #2 9/23/11 - EDD 6/5/12 ♥It's a Girl♥
    BFP #3 2/20/13 - EDD 11/2/13 ♥It's a Girl♥
  • Options

I do not have any personal experience, but have heard from friends who have delivered there that it is wonderful.

I am in Manchester now, but we are planning to move to the seacoast in the spring.

Good Luck! 

PINK or BLUE, either will do. Expecting Baby #2
    BabyFetus Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had my dd at the Elliot.  It was amazing, what a great hospital.  And after her birth we stayed in a suite with a separate living room and the bed was a full or queen size!  There was plenty of room for both my husband and I, it was great for bonding with our dd.  The nurses are amazing, they are so helpful and caring.  And the food was good too!  
  • Options
    The Elliot was fantastic when I had my daughter there in August. It was a wonderful birthday experience, and the nurses were phenomenal. There also we're good classes before and good support after I had her.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Thank you everyone!
  • Options

Hi, I use their office now and I did for my last child. I have had 5 children at the Elliot and trust it. Not to mention it is the only hospital around with a level 3 nicu.

Dr Barret is a little more.... scatterbrained and older, which im sure you have seen from their website. lol Dr Antisdale is cool. 

They have you alternate appointments between the two regardless of who you pic as your  actual OB so that you know them both equally well when it comes time to deliver. The office is right across from the hospital so that is convenient.

gl!! 

Proud Mommy to: Boy-1995/Boy-1998/Girl-2003/Boy-2004/Girl-2011/ Fraternal twin girls-2013  

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    I'm going to be delivering there in June, and I'm happy to read all the positive reviews!
  • Options
    I am delivering in June.  I specifically picked Elliott because of the level III nicu.  I use Bedford Commons for my OB.  I have been very happy with them.  I received tons of great recommendations before switching.  I am very happy with both the practice and location.  Good luck
    together since 2006
    full time stepmom to SS1 and SS2 since 2010
    married since 2011

TTC since 7/2011 (no planned bc since 2008)
    HSG 11/2011: one blocked tube
    S/A 2/2012 and retest S/A 3/2012: normal
    Bloodwork: normal
    2nd HSG 5/2012: clear
    Femara cycle 5mg #1 7/14/12 + IUI #1 7/23/12 = bfn
    New RE appt 8/14/12
    IVF #1 meds 8/30/12. ER 9/14/2012: 7 retrieved, 6 fertilized. ET 9/19/12: 1 perfect embryo 5dt.
    Beta #1 BFP! 97
    Beta #2 234
    Beta #3 4937
    ultrasound #1 heart beat 127
    10/20/12 graduated!!!
    EDD 6/7/12
    Team PINK!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I delivered there in November and had a pretty good experience.  I used Manchester OBGYN and the OB that delivered was kind of a jerk BUT he did a great job.

I did a water birth in their water birthing room, the nurses were VERY supportive and when I was thinking about switching to an epi in the final stretch the nurses really helped me push through.

The recovery room was lovely but the food was meh (and small serving sizes), the good thing is they had a dunkin dounuts though so I got lots of food from there :-)  

http://clothdiapertesting.com we put common CD myths to the test! Waterbirth-ing, bw-ing, ebf-ing, cd-ing mother to: Jaylee - 11.12.12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"