August 2011 Moms
Options

Is this new information?

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Is this new information?

• Options

I've never seen that before. I usually go directly to this or my other BMB. On my week (23), there's a GTKY with a million questions. You're there for a week - what's the point?

I don't get it.

ETA - apparently they've been around for almost a year. The first post in week 23 is from last March.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    No it's been around for awhile.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageladybugpjb:

I've never seen that before. I usually go directly to this or my other BMB. On my week (23), there's a GTKY with a million questions. You're there for a week - what's the point?

I don't get it.

ETA - apparently they've been around for almost a year. The first post in week 23 is from last March.

Seriously, what's the point? It used to be just the Tri boards, then they brought the BMB's, and I guess that wasn't enough? I mean, what do they expect? "I know it's early but I'm coming over anyways"? and "Hiiiiii I totally remember you from like week 19"? WTF?

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imageMonsieur_et_Madame_Ha:
    imageladybugpjb:

I don't get it.

Seriously, what's the point? It used to be just the Tri boards, then they brought the BMB's, and I guess that wasn't enough? I mean, what do they expect? "I know it's early but I'm coming over anyways"? and "Hiiiiii I totally remember you from like week 19"? WTF?

lol, who TF knows.  Creation of boards around these parts don' make no sense, y'all.

// I love you too. //

• Options
    First I have heard of this.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    imageMonsieur_et_Madame_Ha:
    imageladybugpjb:

I don't get it.

LOL!

I remember hearing a rumor about this, but had no idea it actually existed.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"