May 2012 Moms
Options

clothes

So i went through my sons closet today. Needless to say, its now half empty. Time to fill it back up!!! :/

Re: clothes

• Options
    I have been slowly working on that as well. DD got a few new dresses last night :) Can't wait until Spring!
  • Options
    I have two huge totes of 9 to 12 month stuff in the attic that I need to get out since everything is too small now. I've needed to for a month but with two little ones and it being so cold up there it hasn't happened.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm so lucky to have a few friends and relatives who had girls in the past couple of years and gave me all of their stuff.  Some of it isn't the right season, but most is usable and I haven't had to buy many clothes, which is good because DD flew through 3-6 and 6-9 sizes so fast I would have been annoyed if I paid for all of them.  She's almost outgrown the 12 month size now, so we're starting on 18 month already!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    imageELF4321:
    I'm so lucky to have a few friends and relatives who had girls in the past couple of years and gave me all of their stuff.nbsp; Some of it isn't the right season, but most is usable and I haven't had to buy many clothes, which is good because DD flew through 36 and 69 sizes so fast I would have been annoyed if I paid for all of them.nbsp; She's almost outgrown the 12 month size now, so we're starting on 18 month already!

Wow are you talking 12 to 18 she's out of or 9 to 12 she's out of??
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled
  • Options
    We are still in 3-6 mos.  We have definitely gotten our moneys worth.  I put a 3 month onesie on her last week...yeah it still fits. 
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    My /Chart; BFP 3/8/11 CP 3/16/11; 7/11 HSG & S/A both clear;
    Cycle 12~ 50 mg Clomid=BFP 9/9/11, Beta #1=280 & Beta #2=1513, 6w3d hb=122 bpm/ 8w2d hb=186 bpm/12w2d could not hear hb had a 3rd u/s and got to see the hb. 16w2d heard the hb! 156 bpm. A/S 1/3=girl
    <a href="http://www.thenest.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=HTML&utm_campaign=tickers" title="Home D
  • Options
    DD is pretty true to her age/size. She is in 9 months now. Or, 9-12 depending on the brand. It's nice because I can buy clothes ahead of time on sale/clearance and save a ton of money. I just always check out Target and BRU's clearance sections so she already has clothes up to 2 T then I just buy pieces here and there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"