Maryland Babies

birthday party places in Howard County

anyone know of any places to have a birthday party for a 4 year old?  The only thing I know of are the bounce houses, and DH really doesn't want to do it at one of those places.

We're looking for something in Howard County, preferably Columbia or Ellicott City and we're still not sure how many kids, but I'm guessing at least 20, a few 1-2, but most 3-5.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: birthday party places in Howard County

• The Columbia Association has a birthday party package thing on their site. They have different activities depending on ages; ice skating, rock climbing, gymnastics etc.

We rented the Meeting Room out in Clarksville for J's last birthday and brought a bunch of her toys to play with. That worked out OK for her age group but I would definitely want more activities for older kids.

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
      Francesca Pearl is here!             Josephine Hope is almost 3!
  • We were just at a birthday party at Jump Zone off of Oakland Mills and Snowden River.  I think you get an hour in the playroom which is just massive and full off 7 or 8 different things for kids to climb and jump on. 

The party room holds up to 25 kids and they provide pizza and utensils.  I think you just need to bring drinks and cupcakes. 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • How was JumpZone?  I am wondering if it is too much for a 2 yr olds party.  I have seen some things for bowling, there is mygym, gymboree, then you can go to baltimore for science center, or port discovery, and have you thought about clark eliok farm?

I am looking too, for May for my almost 2 yr old. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"