Adoption

Adoption Prayer Group : )

Good morning : ) Welcome to the Adoption Prayer Group. We are a support group that uses the power of prayer. If you want to join you?ll get a prayer buddy and all you have to do is simply include that person in your prayers. If you?d like to join, have any concerns, special prayer requests, praise, or need to reach me outside of the bump please email me at

DaisyZH0505@yahoo.com. New members are always welcome!

This week in Praise: Praise for Amyaggie97, R?s follow-up with the cardiologist went well, let?s all pray that she gets another clean scan at 7 months! Special Prayer Requests davidandheather: Prayers for her mom to get well from chronic illness and for her mom?s future independence. Prayers for you and your DH as you take care of her as well.  Also, let?s Welcome our newest member RealLifeWithKids!!! Do you have a praise or prayer request? Let me know either by responding to this post, PM-ing me or e-mailing me at

DaisyZH0505@yahoo.com.

Here is our Bible Verse for the week: Jeremiah 29:11 ?For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.? Here is our Question of the day: Did you get or give anything fun for Valentine?s Day? We were so sick on Valentine?s Day we completely forgot to exchange gifts. They were chocolate and neither of us felt like eating much unfortunately.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker}

Re: Adoption Prayer Group : )

• Love that verse! Its one of my all time favorites. I actually have it on a card taped to my bathroom mirror.

QOTD: We made each other calendars using mixbook from family pics that we had saved. They came out really cute!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • You've always got the verse I need!!

For Valentines day we splurged and went out to Habachi Dinner. I've been in a bit of a funk with adoption stuff, some changes at work, finances. I figure we all have our rough patches and so we agreed that a 'date' night was something we really needed together- time spent just the two of us away from our frustrations. 

TTC since June 2010
    5 Angels

Lilypie - (hlC0)
  • Loading the player...
  • imageRachel Sonnier:
    Love that verse! Its one of my all time favorites. I actually have it on a card taped to my bathroom mirror. QOTD: We made each other calendars using mixbook from family pics that we had saved. They came out really cute!

That is so cute, what a great idea! 

• imageStrawberryglobug:

You've always got the verse I need!!

For Valentines day we splurged and went out to Habachi Dinner. I've been in a bit of a funk with adoption stuff, some changes at work, finances. I figure we all have our rough patches and so we agreed that a 'date' night was something we really needed together- time spent just the two of us away from our frustrations. 

Hibachi sounds good, I'm sorry things are tough right now.  Sometimes a night out really can be so refreshing. 

• Thanks for keeping me on the list. It is getting harder each day to manage my mom's illness along with my job. Adoption is on hold for a brief time (hopefully days, not weeks or months or years) and that breaks my heart. I have to trust that God has us in this season only temporarily and things will change for all of us soon. 

QOTW: My sweet dh went all out for Valentine's making an elaborate Brazilian-Cajun fusion meal on Sunday. I really needed that time with him after all we've been through recently. It is important to focus on the good in our life and what we do have instead of dwelling on all we don't have.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagedavidandheather:

Thanks for keeping me on the list. It is getting harder each day to manage my mom's illness along with my job. Adoption is on hold for a brief time (hopefully days, not weeks or months or years) and that breaks my heart. I have to trust that God has us in this season only temporarily and things will change for all of us soon. 

QOTW: My sweet dh went all out for Valentine's making an elaborate Brazilian-Cajun fusion meal on Sunday. I really needed that time with him after all we've been through recently. It is important to focus on the good in our life and what we do have instead of dwelling on all we don't have.  

I'm so glad that you had a good Valentine's Day, your DH sounds so sweet.  I'm so sorry that adoption is on hold, even for a few days it's a tough thing and I'm so sorry for your difficulties. I will keep praying for you, as I'm sure so many others are and for your mom. (( Hugs ))

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"