June 2011 Moms

TTC Check In

What month/cycle is this? 4/4 since c/p

Any challenges so far? After 29 DPO AF finally shows

Anything new you are trying this month?Not sure yet going to see the doctors tomorow to see what we can do.

Anything else you would like to share? I am tempted to quit

GTKY: Any plans for Valentines? I don't really plan anything, I let my husband think I forget what day it is so he can suprise me.

Sorry for the spelling, not at my computer.

Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

Re: TTC Check In

• What month/cycle is this? TTC #2 since June.  

Any challenges so far? My cycles have been longer since my m/c. I have heard that's normal but it's taking a little getting used to.

Anything new you are trying this month? We are going to be on a cruise during FW. Which at first I thought "woah, lots of time for BD! Surely I will get KU!". Then I realized DD is going with us. My parents are too we can only ask them to watch her for 15 minutes at a time, so many times, lol.

Anything else you would like to share? Might start temping next cycle if this wasn't doesn't get me a BFP.

GTKY: Any plans for Valentines? DH already broke into his chocolates and ate them all. So my plan is to eat mine and not share :)

July 2015 Jan Siggy Challenge: Snow Fails/Funnies

BFP #5 11/15/14, Team Green EDD 7/22/15

BFP #4 4/30/13, baby girl born med-free Jan. 2014

BFP #3 9/24/12, Missed m/c at 9w1d (baby measured 8w5d)

BFP #2 9/23/10, healthy baby girl born med-free June 2011

BFP #1 5/21/10, Missed m/c at 10w4d (baby measured 8wks), D&C 6/29/10

"Life is like a camera, just focus on what's important and capture the good times, develop from the negatives and if things don't work out, just take another shot."

• What month/cycle is this? first cycle trying, currently 3 dpo

Any challenges so far? nope... although I think our timing could have been a tiny bit better

Anything new you are trying this month?  I've been charting to avoid for several months, so this month I just started temping and using OPKs again 

Anything else you would like to share? nope

GTKY: Any plans for Valentines? No... we don't really do Valentine's Day.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...

• What month/cycle is this? 2/1 6 days past dpo

Any challenges so far? I have been having really intense pain surrounding ovulation and it makes it hard to be in the mood to dtd

Anything new you are trying this month?  nope

Anything else you would like to share? nope

GTKY: Any plans for Valentines? our 5 year anniversary was the 11th so we typically have never celebrated. 

• What month/cycle is this? 1/1

Any challenges so far?  Not really. Just thrilled to be trying again!

Anything new you are trying this month? Tracked CM, sex around expected ovulation. 

Anything else you would like to share? 12DPO right now. AF due Thursday. I'm thinking I'm out this cycle, though. Moving my thoughts to a possible Thanksgiving baby. 

Lilypie - (JzKZ) Lilypie - (DgGJ)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"