Central Florida Babies
Options

Preschool Recomendations - Tampa

We are new to the area and I'm looking for recomendations for preschools in Tampa.  I'm not sure where we will be living yet so recs for all parts of the city are greatly appreciated! 

Re: Preschool Recomendations - Tampa

• Options
    No one in Tampa likes the preschool their children attend?  Really???
  • Options
    Tampa is about 2 hours from Central Florida could be why there are no responses. I am not familiar with any schools in that area. Sorry.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Happy and Healthy Baby Boy born 1/13/2013 Me-Stage 4 Endo- 3 HSG's 2 Laps 1 Hysteroscopy and removal of left ovary and tube, hoping Endo does not attack right side been pain free since removal and having normal cycles. BFP- 5/12/12- cycle before we were to start Femara DH- normal
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Zoo School is awesome. My 3 yo attends (his first yr). we had been on the waiting list for over a yr and all but gave up when they contacted us.  They have been voted #1 early education by the Tampa Bay Business Journal a number of times (including 2012).  Tuition is competitive, student-teacher ratio is also quite good.  and there is a really cool environmental awareness and conservation focus that is instilled in the kids.  they go on zoo hikes and participate in animal enrichment activities (feeding meerkats, elephants and warthogs for example).  check it out. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"