New Jersey Babies

pediatricians near vernon NJ (Sussex County)

Hey Everyone, I was wondering if anyone has a recommendation for a pediatrician near Vernon NJ. I am having my baby at Chilton Hospital because that is where my Dr works out of however I want to find a pediatrician closer to home. I live in Vernon right now.

Re: pediatricians near vernon NJ (Sussex County)

• We use Herbert Kanina Pediatric group in Hewitt they also have a Warwick office. Cant say enough good things about them! They are open 7 days a week!
  • Skylands pediatric. They have multiple locations. I love them. My favorite is Dr mak
  • Loading the player...
  • I use Sussex County Pediatrics  at 39 Newton Sparta Road in Newton, NJ.  My doctor is Dr. Lee and she is WONDERFUL!  She is great with my son and very insightful.  Their number is 973-383-9841 and there are several doctors out of this practice and they have another office at 2B Myrtle Drive, Montague, NJ and that number is 973-293-7579.  I hope this helps.  Good luck.  Picking out a pediatrician is very important for your baby's future and well being!  Feel free to write back if you have any more questions about them.  My son is 7 months old now and he's doing great!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"