Adoption
Options

Second string, that means not picked

We were not chosen as the parents of the little trio we submitted our homestudy for in such a rush late last year. We were the second family chosen - the backups in case the other one changes their mind - but they won't, so we were not chosen. More heartache and more quiet, empty, childless house. My mom is not getting better anyway, worse actually, so it seems this season remains taking care of her. Our time to be parents will come...someday. Back on the saddle next week after I finish crying this weekend. It was all moving too fast and unrealistic anyway, but it still hurts. 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Second string, that means not picked

• Options
    I'm sorry, but there is definitely a child (or children) out there for you :)

~*Jenna*~

TTC since November 2009.

Currently licensed foster parents with the hope of adopting!  Also pursuing pregnancy through IUI!  First IUI scheduled 10/3/13

Currently loving our placements:

A 1/08

C 4/11

K 6/12

• Options

I'm sorry.

Your child or children were out there.  We had heard about our boys months before they were matched with us.  The social worker thought they needed a stay-at-home parent, and another couple was picked.  The other couple ended up backing out.

I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason.

Adoption Blog Updated 2/15
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I wish I could come through the internet and give you a hug!! Remember that god will never give you more then you can handle and he knows the bigger plan. I'm sorry your heart is hurting and that this situation did not work but, but stay strong.
    TTC since June 2010
    5 Angels

Lilypie - (hlC0)
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Sorry, that is very disappointing.

Failed Matches - December 2012, May 2013, December 2013
    Moved on to  gestational surrogacy with a family friend who is our angel and due 7/23/15

• Options
    (( Hugs )) I'm so sorry.  Thoughts and prayers for you, your DH and your mom.  I hope that your children find you very soon.  Take care of yourself, I'm so sorry that you're hurting : (

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker}

• Options
    I am so sorry.... I just read your blog and my heart breaks for you.  Many prayers for you and your mom...
    image Best friends and sisters... 24 months and 16 months
  • Options
    I'm so sorry.  Please don't give up.  Your child(ren) is/are out there.
  • Options
    Just remember that your life could change any day, hold on!
    Domestic Adoption-Activated January 29th, 2013. Trying to be patient. The journey: http://perpetuallyupsidedown.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    Thanks for all the encouragement, friends. I really needed it last week. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"