Baby Names
Options

Here's our girl list! Feel free to offer opinions.

My other two children are Lily and Charlotte if that helps at all. Big Smile

Eliza 
Marin 
Victoria 
Alice * current favorite, but not totally sold 
Eden 
Amelia 
Violet 
Gabrielle 
Amaya 
Savannah

~Amanda
Mom to Lily Gayle 4.25.06 Charlotte Kathleen 3.27.09 Samuel Thomas ~8.4.12~
Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: Here's our girl list! Feel free to offer opinions.

• Options
    I really like Alice, Eden, and Violet. I think they would work well with Lily and Charlotte too.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Nice looking list:) I "vote" for Violet... but Alice would fit very nicely with your sibset!
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Amelia and Eliza would go great with your daughters names. I also love Maren. 

Danica 10.22.10 | Milo 12.23.12

PicMonkey Collage3

• Options
    Nice list! I really like Eliza with your other two girls, followed by Alice and Amelia. Marin is a good name, but it's not as feminine as Lily or Charlotte. I also really like Violet, but the fact that your first daughter already has a flower name would make me choose something else. Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    You have a great list! My first choice would be Eliza followed closely by Alice. Good luck deciding!
  • Options
    Oooh, I like! I think Eliza, Amelia, and Victoria would go best with your other girls, but Alice is my favourite overall from your list. It's so pretty but next to Charlotte and Lily I think it might come across as a bit simple. But hey, simple can be good!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers 
    VOTE on my Name List
  • Options
    I like Savannah and Gabrielle. The other names are not my style. Good luck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options

My favorite is Violet (duh- see siggy) but I also LOVE Alice. 

The only ones I don't really care for are Marin, Gabrielle and Amaya. 

• Options

My top three out of those names are Amelia, Violet, and Eliza. 

I really do not like Eden and Amaya.  

• Options
    Alice, 100%.  You've got other pretty names on the list, too (Violet is my 2nd fave) but I love Alice.
    the bug & bee blog
    (read it. you know you want to.)
    anderson . september 2008
    vivian . february 2010
    mabel . august 2012
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Eliza - Ok, I like Elizabeth better
    Marin - Ok
    Victoria - Like
    Alice * current favorite, but not totally sold - OK
    Eden - Love!
    Amelia - Meh
    Violet - Meh
    Gabrielle - LOVE!
    Amaya - Don't like this, but I like Amara
    Savannah- Don't like

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Love Alice with those two! Victoria & Violet would be my next 2 choices in order.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    blog
    Diagnosed hypothyroidism.
  • Options

All of your names are nice, so I'm going to comment on the ones that I think you should rule out:

Eden and Amaya are just such a different style from your daughters' names. They sound odd next to them. Since you have such a long list, I'd cut them.

Violet, while lovely, is also a flower---like Lily. I think it's sort of silly to use more than one floral name within a family.

Savannah works, but is also the name of a prominent city in the South, like Charlotte. I'd rule it out for the same reason as Violet.

With your daughters' names, out of the names left, I like Marin, Victoria, Alice and Amelia best.

VOTE on my Name List

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Those are all such great names, you really can't go wrong. Eden is NMS and I'm not crazy about Victoria, but I like all the rest. I would avoid Savannah since you already have a Charlotte and that would technically be two "place names" (even though they are legitimate names).

My favorites are Eliza or Alice. I think either of those sound perfect with Lily and Charlotte. What I really like about Eliza (aside from loving the name) is that all three of your girls' names would end in a different sound.
  • Options
    imagewestrose:

My top three out of those names are Amelia, Violet, and Eliza. 

I really do not like Eden and Amaya.  

I agree with this. Also think Maren (spelled this way) is beautiful. 

• Options
    I like Eliza, Victoria, Alice, Violet, and Gabrielle.  I think Victoria, Eliza, and Alice fit into your sibset especially well.  Nice names!
  • Options

My favorite is Violet (but I'm biased as that is my daughter's name).

Love Violet, Lily, and Charlotte.  All names go together and seem like sisters and names of the same era. 

Though... some may not like that you have 2 flower names and one non-flower name.

and while I like others on your list (Victoria, Alice, Amelia), I don't think they go as well with your other daughter's names. 

and I hate to say this, but I really don't like Alice with Lily and Charlotte.  Don't know why as I like Alice in general, but not with your sibset when I say all 3 names out loud.

Really dislike Marin, Eden, Amaya.  Seems to be different naming style than sisters.

Eh on Gabrielle and Savannah - doesn't go with other kids' names in my opinion. 

TTC #1 for over 5 years - too many to count IF treatments (tried everything and anything), repeat miscarriages. Finally, Sticky Success!! B/G Twins arrived 2011. VOTE on my Name List Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageMrsMandaK:

Eliza 
    Marin 
    Victoria 
    Alice * current favorite, but not totally sold 
    Eden 
    Amelia 
    Violet 
    Gabrielle 
    Amaya 
    Savannah

You have great taste in names :) I love Alice and Gabrielle.  However, I think Alice and Victoria sound best with Lily and Charlotte.

• Options
    imageMrsMandaK:

Eliza - like
    Marin - greatly prefer Maren, but it's lovely
    Victoria - love, esp. with your sibset
    Alice * current favorite, but not totally sold - also love
    Eden - I love this name, but I think I'm the exception to the rule. Most hate it. I don't think it works well with your sibset
    Amelia - like
    Violet  - this gets my top vote. I see no issue with two flower names
    Gabrielle - like
    Amaya - least favourite on the list given your sibset
    Savannah - like Eden, I love it, but I may be the only one who feels that way

I don't think you can go wrong with this list, they're all lovely.  

• Options

Love Gabrielle and amaya

eden is nice

• Options

I love Alice! It's classic, lovely, and way underused.

Eden is really pretty.

Amelia and Violet are two of my most-detested girls names and for some reason I often see them on lists together. I just don't like them at all.

Gabrielle and Victoria are pretty.

Marin (just makes me think marinade), Amaya (why does this make me think of The Ring every time I hear it?), and Savannah (I can't get behind this name at all. It's just not classy to my ear) are NMS.

P - 9/2008
    A - 8/2010
    L - 1/2013
    S - 3/2015
  • Options
    I like Alice a lot, Violet is pretty as well.
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Good names.  LOVE Alice - I wanted this for our baby, but DH vetoed it.  I also really like Eliza.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I love the names Violet and Amelia! I think they work well with your other daughters names since they are all soft and feminine names.
    TTC Since September 2009; 4/10 Miscarriage at 6weeks; Diagnosed with PCOS March 2011; 4/11: Bravelle TI = BFN; 5/11: Bravelle TI = BFN; 6/11: Bravelle TI = BFN; 7/11: TI = BFN; 8/11: TI = BFN; 9/11: Bravelle TI = BFN; 10/22/11: IUI#1; 11/4/11:IUI#1 = BFN; 11/16/11: IUI#2; 11/29/11: BFP on HPT!; 12/5/11: Beta#1=437@19DPO; 12/7/11: Beta#2=861@21DPO; 12/9/11: Beta#3=1648@23DPO; 12/13/11: Beta#4=4867@27DPO BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I think Victoria, Alice, or Violet would be very cute with your other names.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Alice, Eden, Marin and Violet are my fav. I hate Savannah, just one of those names I dislike, nothing wrong with it I just dont like it. Also Eliza is getting popular, pretty but I have been hearing it a lot lately!
    Finley Belle 12/27/07 Ezra Bennett 10/02/09 Josephine Pearl 12/31/11 H is for Hillman
  • Options
    I like Alice and I think it goes great with your other two girls' names!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Best: Eliza, Eden, Gabrielle

Hearing too much, getting boring: Amelia, Violet (I find this too poodle), Alice

Don't like: Marin, Victoria, Amaya, Savannah (not a fan of place names)

I see that Alice does sound nice with Charlotte an Lily but it's still kind of dated and boring to me - yet I hear it a lot on here. I think it's gaining in popularity. My favorites are Eliza, Eden and Gabrielle

I think Eliza is lovey with your Ds' names.

• Options
    I like Amelia (maybe even mia for short) and Eliza! Not Alice, it's a bit old-fashioned.
  • Options

Nice list! My favorite is Alice. So sweet!

Eliza, Amelia and Violet are great with Lily an Charlotte, too.

• Options

I LOVE Eliza, Amelia and Amaya!

photo 203b9128-895f-464c-a378-ff73eaf8c1ce_zps4de57ab1.jpg
    Xander, Hayden & Lily 5 1/2 and Jericho 3 My Blog!
  • Options

I like Victoria best and then Alice.

I like Violet a lot too, but would worry that Charlotte would be the odd one out w/o a flower name.

Married 9-4-04

***PM me for my IF history***

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    LOve Savannah, Amaya, or Gabrielle! great name choices though!
  • Options
    I love Alice, it's so pretty, feminine and completely timeless
  • Options
    Your style is kind of all over the place.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"