Los Angeles Babies

Maternity Pictures

I am looking for someone to take maternity pictures for me at an affordable rate... Please refer me to any photographers you may know...thanks

Re: Maternity Pictures

• When I was pregnant with DS I found a photographer on Craigslist who was trying to build up her portfolio and offered to do them for free in exchange for using your photos for promoting etc. I got a free photo shoot and a DVD of all the photos with full rights.

Found another photographer who was also building up her portfolio who offered a free newborn photo shoot with the same deal as above. I figured even if they didn't turn out good I lose nothing except a few hours of my day. You should check out Craigslist. You can find good deals if not free photo sessions.

2nd ectopic resulted in loss of tube. HSG revealed remaining tube is "severely torqued".
    IVF #1: ER 03/29/10; ET 04/01/10: transferred 2 embies; Beta #1 (9dp3dt)- 45; Beta #2 (11dp3dt)- 91= BFP
    FET#1: ET 04/18/12: transferred 4 embies; Beta #1: >2 = BFN
    IVF #2: ER 06/20/12; ET 6/25/12: transferred 2 embies; Beta #1 on 7/5/12= BFN
    8/16: hysteroscopy for polyp removal
    11/11: hysteroscopy #2 for yet another polyp removal
    FET#2: ET 12/15/12: transferred 3 embies; Beta #1 (9dp5dt): 12/24/12: 426; Beta #2 (11dp5dt): 845= BFP
    u/s 1/9= triplets!; miscarried all three on 1/10/13...

• Great idea! Thank you very much....
  • Loading the player...
  • carin Yates did my maternity pictures. She's AMAZING!!! I loved them so much that she came back to do my sons new born pictures as well. I believe she has a website. Check her out! 
  • Monica,

Call Sheena Wilkins in Torrance she is terrific. She recently photographed my son Julian & his fiance' Rachel for their Save the Date pics, Christmas card pics and baby shots they are beautiful.  

Check out her website. 

Sheena Wilkins Photography.com tell her Martha Alonso from Shorewood Realtors sent you.  She is very reasonable and excellent with kids and parents.

Best of Luck.  Give me a call when you are ready for a bigger home I'd love to help you. I am a full-time Realtor. :-)

• Miranda D Photography has great pricing and amazing work! www.mirandadphotography.com
  • Thanks for all the responses, I ended up finding a photographer who was affordable and did an amazing job. I highly recommend her, Heather from Sunburst Photography. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"