March 2013 Moms
Options

Breast Pump - Lucina Melodi

Have any of you heard of or used the Lucina Melodi Advance breast pump? It's one of the pumps that my insurance will pay for. It looks nice and works off a battery which will be great for work. However I have never heard of this brand. I'd rather get the Medela but from what I've heard they are running short on those.
Pregnancy Ticker
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Breast Pump - Lucina Melodi

• Options
    It's the inhouse brand of Edgepark DME. They are trying to push it on people, by not having the Medelas in stock but plenty of their brand. I won't take it. I want the Medela to get my money's worth out of my insurance.

Check if you can get the Medela through your hospital.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    Never heard of this, I just bought the Medela PIS but my insurance didn't cover any kind of pump.  Does your insurance cover the Ameda Purely Yours?  My previous insurance covered that and it was a great pump, I used it every day for a year and had no problems with it.  It started to sort of break at the end of 13 months, hence why I bought a new one this time around.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

They do cover the Ameda Purely Yours. I also just saw they cover the Lansinoh Affinity Pro which is the one I was looking at before I found out my insurance pays for it.

Pregnancy Ticker
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"