Single Parents

Valentine's Day

Anyone else not looking forward to it?  My god, I have people asking me what "our" plans are (those who don't know what my situation is).  And all I can respond is "I'm single and pregnant.  Not much for me to do."  BD's family have been present for this since they disowned him, but I have never had a good valentine's day. For the 4 years we were together, BD would either be uninterested in doing *anything* or be completely unromantic.  All the years before that I was either single or dumped on Valentine's Day.  Those who know my situation are like "well, you need your rest.  You should stay in and watch a movie." which is not what I want to hear either.

Ugh, I wish I could just sleep through tomorrow. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: Valentine's Day

• I'm working all day tomorrow so I'm trying not to think about it. And I'm 90% certain my BD just got thrown in the county jail today...I keep getting calls. What a crappy Valentine's day. I feel you. You're not alone. :( I'm just going to try to work and not think about it.
    Liliana Seraphina born 9/5/2103

• I'm working too but my job is having a mini party. Everyone is talkin about what they're doing with their husbands/wives/boyfriends/girlfriends... Ridiculous, I can't get away from it
  • Loading the player...
  • Im kind of used to being single on Vday. Mostly bc guys cheat lie or mess up in some kinda way at the beginning of the year. But this year...Im pregnant...and it's vday. So it sucks seeing all the couples when you want a family and that person to be there. Whether that be your BD or someone else.....i'll be drawing a heart on my belly and mama's lil man will be her valentine :)
    TTC for about a year....Once i said...its in gods hands I'm not going to force it....a month later I got three positive HPTs :) Cant wait for my little monster (boy) to be born BabyFetus Ticker image image
  • imagemiissysweets:
    i'll be drawing a heart on my belly and mama's lil man will be her valentine :

That's what I was thinking of doing! A heart with the number of days until my little girl gets here.
  • If you can't be happy alone hun then being with someone won't help. Try to think happy thoughts and remember about your miracle that you have.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"