Georgia Babies
Options

Has anyone consigned at...

Any of these places:

Tadpoles, Cotton Candy Kids in Sandy Springs or Sweet Repeats? 

I've got to get some stuff out of our house and trying to figure out at place.  Thanks!

Re: Has anyone consigned at...

• Options

well im from Augusta GA and I consign mine and my daughters clothes alot.. i have also bought clothes from the consignment shops

here are shops are Kid to Kid, Uptown Cheapskate,,, i use those 2 alot and Platos closet.. I dont see anything wrong...

Good Luck

• Options
    I've done Tadpoles in Kennesaw. They give you cash instead of consigning. I think they only give you like $.50-$2 per piece.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageauburnbride2be:
    I've done Tadpoles in Kennesaw. They give you cash instead of consigning. I think they only give you like $.50-$2 per piece.

Thanks for the info on Tadpoles, that's what it sounded like. I may check them out. 

• Options

I thought about consigning with Sweet Repeats once.  I called and they didn't have any spots left for consignors for that season.  They book up months in advance - they only take clothes by reservation.  So, plan ahead for Sweet Repeats.

If you're willing to do the work and you have quite a lot of stuff, you can try to do it yourself at a church sale - you are likely to make more money that way.  Or, Rhea Lana's offers to tag and price for you for a little extra commission. 

• Options
    imageto-be-lam:

I thought about consigning with Sweet Repeats once.  I called and they didn't have any spots left for consignors for that season.  They book up months in advance - they only take clothes by reservation.  So, plan ahead for Sweet Repeats.

If you're willing to do the work and you have quite a lot of stuff, you can try to do it yourself at a church sale - you are likely to make more money that way.  Or, Rhea Lana's offers to tag and price for you for a little extra commission. 

Thanks for the info re: Sweet Repeats.  I emailed them and haven't heard anything back, I'm sure calling would be better :)  I'm actually already doing the Rhea Lana sale this month. Did it last year and was pleased.  However this year, they limited the number of 0-9 month items you can sell along with the # of maternity items.  Which I totally understand, but that's how much stuff we have :)  So looking for multiple ways to get stuff out. 

Thanks again!

• Options
    Kid to Kid is another consignment shop and has a decent selection. You usually wont get much for your stuff but it IS a consignment store. They have a few of them around. There is one in Stone Mountain and Buford and a few other places.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimageimage
  • Options
    I like Finders Keepers in Avondale estates they make it really easy
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"