TTC After a Loss 6 Months+
Options

ER is Set for 2/15

My appointment on Saturday went well.  We are having some issues getting the meds I need to pull me through to trigger.  They are trying to get me everything I need by tonight. I only had enough for this morning so it sounds like my DH is going to be doing a lot of driving to pick up meds today.  We should know more in an hour or so.

I will continue on the medicines until Wednesday. I will trigger Wednesday and then ER will happen at 11am on Friday morning.  Once they complete the ER we will not do an ET right away.  The embies that fertilize will go through PGS first. Then ET may not happen until March.  Not because of the PGS but because they want me to have one regular cycle before transfer.

Taking it one day at time. Friday please get here quickly.

Re: ER is Set for 2/15

• Options
    Hope all those meds come through quickly. GL on Friday!
     Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Mama to 5 angel babies, 1 rainbow baby, and 2 more angel babies. 
    My beautiful Ella/ToT arrived 10/10/12. 
  • Options
    I hope you're able to get your meds!  Fx for ER on Friday, do they have an estimate on how many may be mature?

image image imageimageimage  

CFNBC after 8 losses and IF || History || My Angel Babies

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imagebuckeyebaby814:
    I hope you're able to get your meds!  Fx for ER on Friday, do they have an estimate on how many may be mature?
    We did finally straighten out the meds issue. My DH had to drive 1 1/2 hours each way to get them but we will have them in time and that is all that matters. 

My RE  thinks they should upwards of about 20 eggs from retrieval.  My last IVF they got 40 but only 11 made it through fertilzation and none of them resulted in a successful pregnancy.  I am hoping for anything I can get out of this one.  I also hope and pray that the PGS will help us to achieve at least one more successful pg. 

How are you doing?  I have been thinking of you.

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Friday is going to be a great day!  I'm so excited for you!
    3 ectopic pregnancies (EDD's 1/30/12-tube removed, 6/2/12-methotrexate and 10/2/12-methotrexate)
    IVF and Natural FET resulted in BFN's and a hole in our wallets
    Natural BFP #4 on 9/7/12 gave us our miracle on 5/18/13
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Good luck on friday, I'll be thinking about you!

Yes, one step at at time. :-)

**Warning: Losses and living child mentioned**
    BFP#1 1/31/12, EDD 10/6/12 Harrison Gray born sleeping @ 18w6d. You changed our lives little guy.
    BFP#2 EDD 10/29/13, C/P 2/25/13, Bye little Ish, we barely got to know you.
    BFP#3 EDD 12/21/13, Baby Boots born 11/23/13 My rainbow baby!

imageView Full Size Imageimageimage
    January PAL Siggy Challenge: Good Advice

• Options
    Almost there. GL and FX for you.
    Wedding 08/08/08

BFP #1 12/29/10 EDD 08/29/11 Blighted Ovum 02/09/11 D&C 02/11/11

Clomid 50mg BFP #2 09/21/11 EDD 05/29/11 Chemical Pregnancy 10/4/11

BFP #3 4/19/13 Beta1- 106 Beta2- 524 Beta3- 3500 EDD 12/22/13 LO born 12/31/13

• Options
    I'm so glad you were able to get the meds. Good job Mr. KGS!!

I hope Friday feels like it comes quickly for you and that you get some excellent quality embryos.

Pulling for you, as always!!!
    TTC #1 since January 2011
    BFP#1 April 12, 2011, EDD December 24, 2011, strong heart beat at 7w3d, d&c at 10w6d
    BFP#2 Oct 24, 2011, natural miscarriage, EDD unknown
    After RPL testing my losses and subsequent infertility are considered unexplained.
    Cycle #22: Femara, TI, and progesterone = BFP!! 
    BFP#3 Dec 21, 2012. Beta #1 @14dpo = 134, progesterone 67.8. Beta #2 @ 17dpo = 664! Team green, EDD 9/1/13, healthy baby boy born 9/12/13!
    imageimage  My chart.

Congratulations to the fabulous KGS2003! Her sweet boys are here! Grow boys grow!!!
  • Options
    imageKGS2003:

imagebuckeyebaby814:
    We did finally straighten out the meds issue. My DH had to drive 1 1/2 hours each way to get them but we will have them in time and that is all that matters. 

My RE  thinks they should upwards of about 20 eggs from retrieval.  My last IVF they got 40 but only 11 made it through fertilzation and none of them resulted in a successful pregnancy.  I am hoping for anything I can get out of this one.  I also hope and pray that the PGS will help us to achieve at least one more successful pg. 

How are you doing?  I have been thinking of you.

Sorry to hear your DH had to do a lot of driving, but I'm glad you got them.  Fx that ER goes well and the PGS proves successful <3

I'm hanging in there.  MH and I are completely second guessing having both tubes removed, so we think we're going to ask for the non-ectopic tube to stay (even though it's been compromised from a previous surgery).  Thanks for asking. 

image image imageimageimage  

CFNBC after 8 losses and IF || History || My Angel Babies

• Options
    That's so exciting!! Good luck with your trigger tonight, and FX for you on friday!!

TTC #1 since Sept 2011
    BFP#1 1/31/12. Empty sac discovered 3/5/12. MTX due to location in uterine horn.
    BFP#2 2/27/13. Empty sac confirmed 3/20/13. Mifepristone + cytotec.
    Currently TTA until Fall 2013, waiting for operative hysteroscopy
    Blog   ​Chart

• Options

Glad you were able to get your meds!

And GOOD LUCK tomorrow!!  I'm sending lots of perfect egg vibes your way! *hugs* <3 

TTC #1 ♥ since 1/11 
    BFP #1 8/21/11 - EDD 5/1/12 - M/C 9/25/11 ♥ BFP #2 11/17/11 - EDD 8/1/12 - C/P 11/20/11
    DH (37) SA = mediocre  Me (31) Low AMH/DOR, Septate Uterus (repaired via Hysteroscopy)
    IUI 1-3 = 3 BFNs ♥ IVF 11/12 = BFFN :( ♥ IUI 4 + Injects 1/13 = BFN :(IUI 5 + Injects = cancelled due to cyst
    BFP #3 - 3/9/13 ♥ EDD 11/21/13 Break cycle miracle! ♥ Stick baby, stick!!  IT'S A GIRL!
    Caitlyn Emma born 11-6-13, 5lb 7.5oz, 18.5in

♥ Congrats BFPB HuskyMomma94, David arrived 4/26/12!  And #2 due 3/10/14! ♥
    ♥ Luck and love BFPB siple1am!! ♥

image image 
    image image image
    My Chart ♥ My Blog  Magic Love!!  ITFB Love!!
    ♥ Everyone Welcome 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"