2nd Trimester

How hard is prenatal yoga?

I am sick and am suppose to start a prenatal yoga class tonight. It's an hour long. I ran 4 miles yesterday so I am definitely active, but am wondering is it going to kick my butt tonight? Or is it easier going?
Married on 3.20.2004. It took 30 month, 2 failed adoptions and IVF for our first miracle. We have had 9 foster kids since he was born and started the domestic adoption process when he was 10 month old, we had 4 failed matches in that time. After our daughter was born we brought her home and spent 2 weeks fearing we might lose her because of complications that came up. But Praise God all went through and she is ours forever! Expecting again after IVF Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers image

Re: How hard is prenatal yoga?

• The prenatal yoga classes i've attended are not hard at all. You should be fine especially if you are active.
    Pregnancy Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • It's as hard as you make it.... they're usually pretty good at letting people know alternate moves to make things easier if necessary, and reminding people to take things at their own pace.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Not hard at all.  It's mostly stretching and trying to help you feel good.  It may help! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Not hard at all.
  • Not hard at all. I don't normally do yoga and I've been sick (bronchitis) and I have no trouble keeping up.
    Pregnancy Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • imagesomerandomchick:
    If you're sick I would say that not exposing a bunch of other pregnant women, who are immunocompromised like you and lack access to lots of the good drugs like you, is probably the wisest move. I would be irritated if someone showed up sick, personally. I hope you feel better though! We had norovirus last week and it was miserable! Being sick is the worst.

I agree with this, I avoid sick people like the plauge and still manage to catch everything. You'd be doing them a favor by staying home for this one. Feel better :)

• imageJasmineeelizabeth:

imagesomerandomchick:
    If you're sick I would say that not exposing a bunch of other pregnant women, who are immunocompromised like you and lack access to lots of the good drugs like you, is probably the wisest move. I would be irritated if someone showed up sick, personally.

I hope you feel better though! We had norovirus last week and it was miserable! Being sick is the worst.

I agree with this, I avoid sick people like the plauge and still manage to catch everything. You'd be doing them a favor by staying home for this one. Feel better :)

I hadn't thought of this, I too am getting everything!! Thx ladies, I didn't go.
    Married on 3.20.2004. It took 30 month, 2 failed adoptions and IVF for our first miracle. We have had 9 foster kids since he was born and started the domestic adoption process when he was 10 month old, we had 4 failed matches in that time. After our daughter was born we brought her home and spent 2 weeks fearing we might lose her because of complications that came up. But Praise God all went through and she is ours forever! Expecting again after IVF Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers image
  • imagesomerandomchick:
    If you're sick I would say that not exposing a bunch of other pregnant women, who are immunocompromised like you and lack access to lots of the good drugs like you, is probably the wisest move. I would be irritated if someone showed up sick, personally.

I hope you feel better though! We had norovirus last week and it was miserable! Being sick is the worst.

This

Pregnancy Ticker
  • It's not hard at all. I don't even break a sweat. Especially if you're at 12 weeks you'll be just fine. People in my class are as far along as 39 weeks.
    Me: 38, DH: 35
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • My gym offers regular yoga classes so i attend those and do my own mommy friendly modifications. I would argue its a lot more intense than prenatal yoga, but i did yoga pre pregnancy so i can handle it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"