Maryland Babies

*SK*

I thought we needed an official congratulations post on TB! I'm so happy and excited for you! C is going to a be a wonderful big brother, I'm sure! Have you told him/does he get it at all? How have you been feeling? Hoping you have an easy rest of pregnancy! :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Someone's getting a little brother!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: *SK*

• Thanks! I am happy to finally be able to join in on these posts from you girls who are expecting #2! I am feeling medium, so can't complain too much!

DS says "baby" if we ask him "what's in Mommy's belly?" but he doesn't understand at all. Maybe it will make more sense to him in the coming months. Does Bailey understand? Did she at first?

BFP#1: 01/10, M/C 6w
    BFP#2: 06/10, M/C 5w
    BFP#3: 09/10, DS born June 1, 2011

BFP#4: 07/12, M/C 5w3d
    BFP#5: 12/12, EDD 08/18/13
    Pregnancy Ticker

My Blog: Decorate This
  • Congrats!  I saw you siggy last night, but was too tired to type a post! 

Glad to hear that you are feeling "medium" well.  Big Smile

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I think Bailey kind of gets it...she knows that "Boo" (our nickname for him) is in my belly and when we ask who her brother is, she says, "Boo". We have a few books about bringing a baby home and I try and tell her the big kid on the page is Bailey and the baby is Boo and she'll answer correctly when asked, but I'm not sure she really "gets it" fully. I guess she'll definitely get it come April!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageMella&T:
    I think Bailey kind of gets it...she knows that "Boo" (our nickname for him) is in my belly and when we ask who her brother is, she says, "Boo". We have a few books about bringing a baby home and I try and tell her the big kid on the page is Bailey and the baby is Boo and she'll answer correctly when asked, but I'm not sure she really "gets it" fully. I guess she'll definitely get it come April!

Wow so they are going to be pretty close to being exactly 2 years apart then, right? For some reason I thought you were due in March not April!

BFP#1: 01/10, M/C 6w
    BFP#2: 06/10, M/C 5w
    BFP#3: 09/10, DS born June 1, 2011

BFP#4: 07/12, M/C 5w3d
    BFP#5: 12/12, EDD 08/18/13
    Pregnancy Ticker

My Blog: Decorate This
  • imageSarahKate31:

imageMella&T:
    I think Bailey kind of gets it...she knows that "Boo" (our nickname for him) is in my belly and when we ask who her brother is, she says, "Boo". We have a few books about bringing a baby home and I try and tell her the big kid on the page is Bailey and the baby is Boo and she'll answer correctly when asked, but I'm not sure she really "gets it" fully. I guess she'll definitely get it come April!

Wow so they are going to be pretty close to being exactly 2 years apart then, right? For some reason I thought you were due in March not April!

Yep...my due dates are 6 days apart. This one shouldn't be born on B's birthday unless I go realllly late. 

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"