August 2012 Moms
Options

ReFerberize.......

I saw where Latinprincess said she has to referberize every couple of weeks. We have to do this, also. It has been really bad the last 3 nights because when we put him down he rolls over and then pitches a fit. Like 45 minute fits and he has never taken more than 10 minutes to get down when fussing. It turns into full on screams. Every time I go in and roll him over he just rolls straight back over. So last night I let him lay rolled over and cry for 20 minutes then went and rolled him and he was so worn out he just fell asleep.

Does anyone else have a child that falls off the band wagon every couple of weeks?

Re: ReFerberize.......

• Options

Kind of.  DD just progressively gets worse.  She'll sleep for a 5 hour stretch, then the next night it's 4.75, then 4.5 and it just keeps getting smaller.  By the time she is waking up after 2.5 hours of sleep we re-ferber again.

It's a PITA.  Don't you just want to tell your baby that someday you will wish you had all this opportunity to sleep? 

734609_517665664943929_192232217_n Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageLissaLynn0682:

Kind of.  DD just progressively gets worse.  She'll sleep for a 5 hour stretch, then the next night it's 4.75, then 4.5 and it just keeps getting smaller.  By the time she is waking up after 2.5 hours of sleep we re-ferber again.

It's a PITA.  Don't you just want to tell your baby that someday you will wish you had all this opportunity to sleep? 

YES! To have the sleep I used to get would be amazing! And I used to get up at the butt crack of dawn, for the fun of it lol!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"