May 2012 Moms
Options

TTC Check in / Pregnancy Check in

How is it going this week?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: TTC Check in / Pregnancy Check in

• Options

I am so frustrated.  So I really wanted this to be the month... but I am on CD24, and have not O'd yet (well, FF popped up this morning that I did on CD 20, but I have gotten ALL negative OPK's since CD 10, (on CDs 10, 12, 14, and 16 - 23) the only thing is a SLIGHT temperature spike (like, less than 1/2 degree) for 3 days... 

IDK, we will see what comes from it... we did have sex on CD's 7, 12, 15, 18, 20, 22. So if I did actually O, I think it could really be a possibility.

We have decided though, if this is not our month, I will continue to chart, but we will not be as pro-active about ttc #2 for about a year, obviously if it happens, it happens, but we will see.   

• Options
    I'm 10 weeks and my hips are KILLING ME! I have this problem with DD1 but I was really hoping I wouldn't go through it this time or maybe with less severity. Here's to waddling and cringing in pain for the next 7 months! I'm also busting out the maternity pants soon. I haven't told work yet so I'm hoping to keep it under wraps until the end of the month.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    im on cd 15 this go around. ever since my lady days stopped we have been at it. I dont chart I would drive myself crazy so we had sex on the cd 5,7,8,10,12,13,14 and we will tonight then 17,20,22 .... and hopefully I will get pregnant :). if I do we will have a edd of nov 5th. im ok with that :).. so you really want an october baby :)
  • Options

We're in the middle of our FET cycle.  I have been giving myself the lupron shot for about a week and I will start the estrogen shot next Monday.  If all goes well with my lining and bloodwork, we are looking at a transfer on March 7--in 4 weeks!

The lupron, as expected, is making me have hot flashes and some headaches, but not too terrible.  

TTC Since July 2008.
    Me: PCOS DH: Low everything (MFI)
    Clomid with TI x 3 2010 BFN
    Clomid+IUI+Ovidrel 2010 BFN
    IVF w/ICSI #1 2011
    9/8/11 Beta #1: 2082!! 9/19/11 Beta#2 34,689!! U/S 9/22/11 HR 127! 11/8/11 HR 150! 12/6/11 HR 136! 12/14/11 HR 139! Born at 26w2d on 2/4/2012! After 83 days in the NICU, Adalyn came home on 4/26/12!
    FET 1 3/2013 BFN
    FET 2 5/2013 BFN
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    13 weeks here. Nausea is gone but the lovely headaches have started! Next appt is valentines day
    Tara
    Tara
  • Options
    imagepc150805:
    I'm 10 weeks and my hips are KILLING ME! I have this problem with DD1 but I was really hoping I wouldn't go through it this time or maybe with less severity. Here's to waddling and cringing in pain for the next 7 months! I'm also busting out the maternity pants soon. I haven't told work yet so I'm hoping to keep it under wraps until the end of the month.

Yeah having two so close I found all the pains much worse with the second. Hope it's better for you!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled
  • Options

imagebellelamb:
    imagepc150805:
    Yeah having two so close I found all the pains much worse with the second. Hope it's better for you!

That's so not what I wanted to hear!! 

• Options
    I'm in the final stretch... 30 weeks and I will have a c section at 39 weeks if I make it that long. :) I can not wait till she's here! I'm also so tired of being pregnant after pretty much two years straight. Good luck to all you ttc and other pregnant ladies!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

I'm getting very frustrated thinking about the time line for #2.  I just keep doing the math...We wanted 2u2 but with only 5 or so more months for that dream to happen, I feel time slipping away.

DS is not ready to stop night time nursing and I am not ready to give up his nighttime cuddles.  I thought we would be starting formula since my milk supply took a huge dip for about a week, but it came back (yay! and boo!) so I am still EBFing which makes it less likely for my cycle to return anytime soon.  

I have a very good friend who keeps reminding me to live in the moment which is helping me change my thought process...  

\

DS #1 born 05/25/2012   
                                                         BFP#2:  06/12/2013 ---- loss

DS #2 born 4/08/2014
          BPF#4: 2/1/2016 --- 2/23/2016 suspected molar pregnancy--- 3/15/2016 D&E - diagnosis MM
                                                                   BFP#5 - 9/22/2016

* formally bornmommy

• Options
    I'm officially off birth control as of Feb 1st!!!!!  Been having awful night sweats, headaches and nausea (coming off depo shot).  But it's well worth it to be off that shot.  And my sex drive is coming back! Yessss!!!!!!!  We're not going to chart or worry about timelines.  We're just going to do it 2-3 times a week (that's normal for us).
  • Options
    Frustrated!  AF should have been here 7 days ago...I have tested and BFN.  I just took a digital...BFN.  I didn't chart so I have no idea what is going on.  I just want AF to show up so we can start over...or get a positive.  UGH. 
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    My /Chart; BFP 3/8/11 CP 3/16/11; 7/11 HSG & S/A both clear;
    Cycle 12~ 50 mg Clomid=BFP 9/9/11, Beta #1=280 & Beta #2=1513, 6w3d hb=122 bpm/ 8w2d hb=186 bpm/12w2d could not hear hb had a 3rd u/s and got to see the hb. 16w2d heard the hb! 156 bpm. A/S 1/3=girl
    <a href="http://www.thenest.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=HTML&utm_campaign=tickers" title="Home D
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"