November 2012 Moms
Options

TW Tuesday, anyone? (long B&M)

I will gladly nominate DH this week. He was a giant douche this morning when Z and I got up. 

So, the back story..

Last week before DH days off I texted him and asked him if it was alright that he watched LO on Friday (or any other day off) while I spent some time for myself. He had no problem and promised to let me take some me time. We have been doing stuff like going shopping together, went to the stock show, and just spending family time together. Enter in this morning, I hear DH get out of bed because the dog needed out, while he is getting up, the baby starts to stir and whine a little bit. I figured DH would grab him and get the day started for baby and himself and let me sleep a little longer. That was a BIG FAT NO. I got up w/ the baby instead. DH is making a bottle at the sink and asks me what my problem is. I tell him I don't even want to go there, thinking that would be the end of the convo, NOPE. He asks again and like the grumpy smartass I am in the morning say, did you not hear the baby when you got up. He tells me yes and that he left him there because he doesn't know the routine in the morning. Wrong answer there buddy. I blew up, telling him to figure it out or to ask. (I text him every morning when we get up and he knows that I change LO and then feed him and it honestly isn't that hard to figure it out, either, IMO). I continue with that he promised he would watch LO on Friday. He comes back with I wanted to spend time as a family, going shopping and going to the stock show. I go back at him saying he is off for more than 3 days and he's had plenty of time to watch LO. He comes back with I work 18 hour days and come home try to help out at night then go to bed and only get 3 hours of sleep. This chaps my ass even more because I know he works hard for our family and to let me be a SAHM, but he acts like being a SAHM isn't a hard full time job. Wrong again. He takes LO to feed him and tells me to go away if I'm going to act like a spoiled b!tch. I tell him thats is exactly why I don't ask for his help. I storm back upstairs, slam the door, and sleep for another 2 hours.

I get up and come back downstairs to find that LO is laying on the couch while DH plays ps3. SERIOUSLY?!! I apologized to him for being an ass and he tells me nope. I don't even want to bring up that he can't possibly being watching LO if he is playing video games. That will not blow over well.

So, congrats DH for being a twatwaffle this morning. 

Nov 2012 BMB January Siggy Challenge
Those Presedential Fitness Tests Were Torture

Re: TW Tuesday, anyone? (long B&M)

• Options
    Ugh, what a rough morning. I'm sorry your DH is being a GIANT twatwaffle! I hope you get to get out soon for some 'me' time. And definitely treat yourself to something nice like a manicure/pedicure, a new pair of shoes, or maybe a nice margarita. (Or all 3 Wink )

• Options
    imagedoggiemom4:

I will gladly nominate DH this week. He was a giant douche this morning when Z and I got up. 

So, the back story..

Last week before DH days off I texted him and asked him if it was alright that he watched LO on Friday (or any other day off) while I spent some time for myself. He had no problem and promised to let me take some me time. We have been doing stuff like going shopping together, went to the stock show, and just spending family time together. Enter in this morning, I hear DH get out of bed because the dog needed out, while he is getting up, the baby starts to stir and whine a little bit. I figured DH would grab him and get the day started for baby and himself and let me sleep a little longer. That was a BIG FAT NO. I got up w/ the baby instead. DH is making a bottle at the sink and asks me what my problem is. I tell him I don't even want to go there, thinking that would be the end of the convo, NOPE. He asks again and like the grumpy smartass I am in the morning say, did you not hear the baby when you got up. He tells me yes and that he left him there because he doesn't know the routine in the morning. Wrong answer there buddy. I blew up, telling him to figure it out or to ask. (I text him every morning when we get up and he knows that I change LO and then feed him and it honestly isn't that hard to figure it out, either, IMO). I continue with that he promised he would watch LO on Friday. He comes back with I wanted to spend time as a family, going shopping and going to the stock show. I go back at him saying he is off for more than 3 days and he's had plenty of time to watch LO. He comes back with I work 18 hour days and come home try to help out at night then go to bed and only get 3 hours of sleep. This chaps my ass even more because I know he works hard for our family and to let me be a SAHM, but he acts like being a SAHM isn't a hard full time job. Wrong again. He takes LO to feed him and tells me to go away if I'm going to act like a spoiled b!tch. I tell him thats is exactly why I don't ask for his help. I storm back upstairs, slam the door, and sleep for another 2 hours.

I get up and come back downstairs to find that LO is laying on the couch while DH plays ps3. SERIOUSLY?!! I apologized to him for being an ass and he tells me nope. I don't even want to bring up that he can't possibly being watching LO if he is playing video games. That will not blow over well.

So, congrats DH for being a twatwaffle this morning. 

sounds like my house.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    take the cord to his ps3. He'll get the point.

• Options

J/K, I did read it.

I think you guys need to work on this together. I bet being a SAHM is hard, but so is working and coming home too. It sounds like you both want some alone time.

DH and I have set times when we go off to "do our own thing" and it works well for us and keeps us sane. --Not like we dont like spending time at home, as a family or with the LO. Just we need some time out too.

I do love your siggy pic!

BFP #1- 11/7/10 ~EDD 7/20/11 ~M/C (bo) 12/6/10 @ 8wks ~Missing my Little Firework

BFP #2- 9/11/11 ~EDD 5/25/12 ~M/C (mmc10w)11/4/11 @ 11wks ~Missing my May Flower

BFP #3- 02/21/12 ~EDD 11/1/12  Audrey Lee Born 11/4/2012

BFP #4 ~EDD 6/20/14 stick baby stick!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"