Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

freaky toys!

No "real" question, just humor...have you had these moments yet?

1. The baby can get a toy to make noises you can't.  Like there are secret buttons only the baby can see...DS has this interactive book with lights, sounds, songs, etc. All kinds of different buttons, etc. to make noises and sounds. The other day I heard this song coming from where he was playing and I was thinking Huh? What toy is that???...well, it's that darn book and I can't figure out how DS makes these "exttra" songs and sounds play on it. DH can't figure it out either...but the 7-month old has! 

2. The baby is asleep, the toys are put away (or let's be honest, still sitting on the floor untouched) and suddenly a toy starts jibber jabbering like it's possessed. No baby or person near.  FREAKY!

image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: freaky toys!

• Options
    LOL. our LO was crying in the back of our car.. so our son was shaking this toy that makes sound with motion.. well he dropped it and if fell on the other side of the car.. For the next 30 mins every time it just kept going off!  What a long car ride!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Oh yeah. LO has a Fisher Price dog that sings and what not and it will start talking in the middle of the night and actually wake me up. The first time it happened, I thought someone was in our house. She also has this Bright Starts remote that does the same thing.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagesmdukes:

2. The baby is asleep, the toys are put away (or let's be honest, still sitting on the floor untouched) and suddenly a toy starts jibber jabbering like it's possessed. No baby or person near.  FREAKY!

This happens to our ocean wonders aquarium and her rocktivity motorcycle all the time! I hate it! It makes me want these particular toys to live in the garage. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I think if I hear "It's learning time!" one more time I'm going to snap.  That stupid fisher price dog is obnoxious.
    Me: 36 (Endo) DH: 39 (Azoo)
    5 DIUI - BFN
    IVF#1 - BFP - AJ 7/12
    FET#1 - BFP Due 7/24/14
    imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    image imageimageimageimage
  • Options
    A friend gave us talking Lightning McQueen and Mater plushies for Christmas. The whole way home they talked to each other. "Right, left, right? What?!" "You make that look easy." "Ka-chow!"

• Options

Bahaha, you guys reminded me of this blog post I read a while back: https://crappypictures.com/thank-you-for-the-fisher-price-dog/

DD2 has a few toy cars that turn on when you push its button for 4 seconds. Lately they've been turning themselves on when no one's around. It's really creepy. Their batteries finally died and I don't think we'll be replacing them!

• Options
    imageSweetHurricane:
    Bahaha, you guys reminded me of this blog post I read a while back: https://crappypictures.com/thankyouforthefisherpricedog/

OMG I just read this and my mascara is now smeared on my face from laughing so hard I was crying. My husband and I were just talking about how we hate that dog!
  • Options
    imageSweetHurricane:
    Bahaha, you guys reminded me of this blog post I read a while back: https://crappypictures.com/thankyouforthefisherpricedog/DD2 has a few toys care that turn on when you push its button for 4 seconds. Lately they've been turning themselves on when no one's around. It's really creepy. Their batteries finally died and I don't think we'll be replacing them!

Holy crap, that may be one of the funniest things ever!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Options

How funny, we have a Fisher Price dog that went to live at grandma's too!

I got a toy for Christmas that's a salmon colored monkey with a black and white pattern on its belly.  When you pull the tail/lever that pattern spins like some sort of bad original Twilight Zone special effect. 

I have christened it "The Migraine Maker"

Who thought that was a good idea???

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"