May 2012 Moms
Options

My big boy aw

So not about lo but still I'm excited and need to share!!

My 27 month old is doing great potty training!! He's gone two days with only pooping once in his pull up, AND today he's been in the same pull up since 8am!! Even after a two hour shopping trip he was dry. He has asked to go twice today and went! I'm so excited its going so well. That's all I just had to share with other mommas.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled

Re: My big boy aw

• Options
    Light at the end of the tunnel!!  LOL that's great. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Awesome!!!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yay for big boys!

\

DS #1 born 05/25/2012   
                                                         BFP#2:  06/12/2013 ---- loss

DS #2 born 4/08/2014
          BPF#4: 2/1/2016 --- 2/23/2016 suspected molar pregnancy--- 3/15/2016 D&E - diagnosis MM
                                                                   BFP#5 - 9/22/2016

* formally bornmommy

• Options

I just totally read this wrong and thought you were talking about your May baby.

I almost had a panic attack thinking, "holy sh!t, I am WAY behind!"

Congrats on DS's success!!! 

• Options
    That's awesome!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"