Trying to Get Pregnant

12 DPO BFN, 15 day luteal phase? Still have a chance of a BFP?

My LP is about 15-16 days long, I've been temping, since O my temps have been higher than usual then 7dpo, a dip which I've never had (97.58), 8dpo up to 98.11 ( I am never in the 98s unless I am sick) I've been dizzy & dull cramping. Continued higher temps than right after ovulation, looking like a triphasic chart. 12 dpo FMU BFN, is it likely to get a BFP this cycle?? BD on last day of EWCM (1/31) cm lotiony when normally now it'd be dry?? Any input? xoxo

Re: 12 DPO BFN, 15 day luteal phase? Still have a chance of a BFP?

• You're fishing.

Yes you could still get a BFP. You're not out until AF shows.

If you're still getting negatives at 12DPO is it likely? No. Unless your O date is off.

ETA: Grammar.

lots of <3 to my TBBFF Sothernpeach80 - BABY ETHAN IS HERE! 02.04.13 <3

TTC #1 since Jan 2012

BFP #1 07/27/12 - EDD 04/07/13; C/P on 07/31/12

BFP #2 10/11/12 - EDD 06/24/13; Blighted Ovum; D&C 11/30/12

BFP #3 03/10/13 - EDD 11/17/13 - PLEASE BE OUR TAKE HOME BABY!

Beta #1 - 95.8 (12DPO); Beta #2 - 502 (15DPO); Beta #3 - 2003 (18DPO)

First U/S showed one beautiful baby measuring 7w1d with a HR of 148!!! Second U/S showed baby measuring 9w0d with a HR of 173!!!

My Ugly BFP Chart

“I know God won't give me anything I can't handle. I just wish he didn't trust me so much." -Mother Teresa

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Triphasic charts do not definitely equal pregnancy. My last chart was triphasic for the first time, and I turned to not be pregnant. If you truly are 12 dpo, it's not likely that you are pregnant after getting a BFN. However, you're not totally out till AF shows. GL!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Well that is encouraging! I am new at this, it is our first month of actively ttc. I've been off BC since august & charted since. I would post a chart but I am old school & have a paper chart :) Thanks for the input so far!! xoxo
  • Aww nuts! It just seemed weird that these things are not my norm. I thought it could be! SOO, I have a wine tasting to attend with my aunts & sister tomorrow, I was worried about having to fake it and use the dump bucket everytime....do I enjoy or still be on watch till AF shows?
  • imageMrsPodd:
    Aww nuts! It just seemed weird that these things are not my norm. I thought it could be! SOO, I have a wine tasting to attend with my aunts & sister tomorrow, I was worried about having to fake it and use the dump bucket everytime....do I enjoy or still be on watch till AF shows?

It's up to you if you want to drink or not. I'm in the drink 'til it's pink camp so unless I had a +HPT I'd be drinking at that wine tasting.

TTC since August 2011, Me = 40, DH = 38
    Unexplained IF. Tried Clomid for 3 cycles. All BFNs. BFP 1/6/13. Chemical pregnancy.

Moving on to IVF#1. ER 11/26/13, 16 eggs retreived, 12 mature and all fertilized. 2 blasts transferred on 12/1. All other embies arrested so nothing left to freeze. Beta 12/10 = BFN. IVF #2 March 2014. BFP!!! TEAM BLUE!!!

image imageimageimage

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

• imagekrptcmschfmkr128:

imageMrsPodd:
    Aww nuts! It just seemed weird that these things are not my norm. I thought it could be! SOO, I have a wine tasting to attend with my aunts & sister tomorrow, I was worried about having to fake it and use the dump bucket everytime....do I enjoy or still be on watch till AF shows?

Drink it up. You got a - HPT.

Yes  I would test the morning of the wine tasting with FMU and if it's still -, I would definitely be tasting the wine

BabyFruit Ticker
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Okok. I'll test again FMU tomorrow...I dooo have a unopened box of 3 clearblue digital. Btw, any feelings on favorite tests? 
  • Test again tomorrow. If it's negative, bottoms up. 
    ?TTC#1 since 04/11?CP 03/28/12?Me:Polycystic Ovaries&Endo??Him:MFI- Awaiting 2nd SA?
    ?Blog?
  • Kali, what an awesome picture that is!
  • Emily YOU TOO! That picture is so awesome!
  • imageMrsPodd:
    Kali, what an awesome picture that is!

Thank you Smile !

BabyFruit Ticker
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imageMrsPodd:
    Okok. I'll test again FMU tomorrow...I dooo have a unopened box of 3 clearblue digital. Btw, any feelings on favorite tests? 
    Anything except the blue dye tests. False positives have been reported.

Me: 32 DH: 31.
    B/W: good. SA: good.
    November 2012: Paratubal cyst found during U/S.
    January 10, 2013: Lap removed paratubal cyst and Stage 2 Endometriosis. 
    3 cycles of Femara + TI = BFNs

June 2013: Femara 2.5 mg, Gonal F Injects 37.5 IU, Menopur, trigger + IUI = BFN

July 2013: Femara 2.5 mg, Gonal F Injects 75 IU, Menopur, trigger + IUI = BFP!!!!

Beta 1 @ 11 DPIUI = 76. Progesterone = 27.3

BFP 8/16/2013 // EDD 4/28/2014

Jordan Samuel born April 19, 2014. 6 lb, 12 oz and 18 inches long.

CLICK ME!!!11!!1111!!

• imageMrsPodd:
    Emily YOU TOO! That picture is so awesome!
    Thanks! I use wondfos.. they are cheap. 
    ?TTC#1 since 04/11?CP 03/28/12?Me:Polycystic Ovaries&Endo??Him:MFI- Awaiting 2nd SA?
    ?Blog?
  • Is it weird that when I read these posts with symptoms and 'could I be pregnant' questions....all I see is...

DIAGNOSE ME BIITCHES!!!!

Lol.

Anniversary

• I was actually just looking for some input as it is my first time actively TTC. Most of these women have much more knowledge on this and I was really interested in their thoughts, all have been helpful, except yours? is that weird? "LOL"  So to whom have answered, Thank you! XOXO.
  • Are the XOs flying around throwing anyone else off?

imageimageimage

Trying to get knocked up since June 2012 ~ Dx: PCOS

BFP 7.24.13 ~ EDD 4.2.14 ~ m/c  9.16.13 @ 11w4d

BFP 5.4.14 ~ EDD 1.12.15 ~ stick little bean!

TTGP 2013 Best Blog ~ Fruit ~ My BFP Chart 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"