Cloth Diapering
Options

Alvas where to buy?

Where can i buy Alvas except direct from them. Super stash is out of stock also. Does anyone else have them?

Re: Alvas where to buy?

• Options
    How much? We are on a very limited budget. But i am interested.
  • Options
    Super stash is out already? They just got everything back in stock on Saturday.

There's a FB page dedicated to Alva,Loving Alva Baby, and I've seen links to buy them. They're a few dollars more from those links, so I'd probably just wait and buy direct if possible.

The Chinese holiday ends on Feb 16, so you could order direct from alvababy.com after that.
    Annalise Marie 05.29.06
    Charlotte Ella 07.16.10
    Emmeline Grace 03.27.13
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I already ordered direct on jan 13 and still havnt got them. I hope its jist because of the holiday. I really need them.
  • Options

imageawenrick:
    I already ordered direct on jan 13 and still havnt got them. I hope its jist because of the holiday. I really need them.

Huh. They should have shipped before the holiday then, which means maybe they're held up in customs? Mine have taken exactly 2 weeks for both my orders. I need to order more inserts, so I'm just waiting until after the holiday.

I did double check superstash.net, and almost all of her Alvas are still in stock. I ordered mine on Thursday night and got them yesterday.

Annalise Marie 05.29.06
    Charlotte Ella 07.16.10
    Emmeline Grace 03.27.13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"