Success after IF
Options

Anyone have success with a 8 cell grade 1/6 cell grade 1 or 6 cell grade 2?

Hi everyone, I am baaaaack!  I was out of work last week for retrieval/transfer with no access to a computer, looks like I have a lot of catching up to do! So here is my update: retrieval 1/21 - 20 eggs retrieved/16 mature/only 7 fertilized My hubby's sperm count the day of retrieval was VERY LOW, the lowest we have EVER seen (I am ok, we are dealing with severe MFI) so they had to take a 2nd sample! We were really bummed out because I responded well this cycle We did a 3dt of 3 embies on 1/23 - an 8 cell grade 1 - a 6 cell grade 1 and 6 cell grade 2 - has anyone heard of success with these types of embies?  My beta is Monday 2/4. The lab called yesterday with an update on the last 4 embies they were watching and NONE made it to freeze, they said 1 got really close but didn't have enough cells We are staying positive :)

Re: Anyone have success with a 8 cell grade 1/6 cell grade 1 or 6 cell grade 2?

• Options
    I just wanted to wish you the best of luck & send sticky vibes your way.  FX this is your successful cycle.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Thank you both ladies!  I would be ecstatic if my 8 and 6 cell were twins :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    An 8 celled grade 1 is pretty much as good as you can get on day 3 so I would say that one has a great chance! The 6 celled grade 1 also sounds very good. I think you definitely have a great chance this cycle! Even if none of the others made it to freeze, you transferred the best three. Good luck!!!
    Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2
    After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Surprise! Baby #4 is due in March!
  • Options
    We retrieved 5 eggs, only one made it to day 3. We transferred that one 4 cell, grade B, fair. I am now holding my six weeks old in my arms. Don't count yourself out. I never thought my one egg would make it. GL!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thank you very much ladies!  I feel better now than I did this morning, this morning the sting of the final lab report showing the last 4 didn't make it to freeze was still fresh :(
  • Options
    You can see in my siggy, I had two 7 cells (not graded at a 3dt in my office but I was told both were fragmented) and a 5 cell that was put back as a hail mary and one stuck. No frosties here either. Even my RE was in shock that we had a sticky one! Stay positive - it can happen!!
    Me: 37 DH: 40 TTC since 9/09
    #1 BFP 1/10/11; missed m/c discovered 7w5d
    IF Dx: Endo, hetero MTHFR mutation, poor morphology
    #1 IUI: 1/18/12 = BFN
    #1 IVF/ICSI 4/2/12 = 2 x 7-cell and 1 x 5-cell transferred (3dt) = BFP!!
    H was born at 41w2d on 12/29/12 - be still my heart!
    #2 IVF/ICSI 1/19/14 = 2 x 8 cells transferred (3dt) = BFP!! EDD 10/09/14
    M&W born at 37 weeks on 9/18/14 - I am the momma of 3 boys!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    FX for you!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thanks ladies!
  • Options

Late to the party but want to say good luck!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • Options
    I'm late too, but DS #1 is the result of (2) 7-cell, day 3 embies we transferred during IVF #1. Good luck!

DX: DOR and MFI 

IVF w/ICSI brought us our 1st precious miracle

V born via induction 4.29.11

TTC #2: IVF (MDLF) August/September 2012

ER 9/7: 6R, 5M, 4F ET 9/12: 5dt of 2 blasts 

+HPT 9/17! Beta #1 (9/25) = 1,000 Beta #2 (9/27) = 1,860 U/S #1 (10/11)...TWINS!

1/8/13 - It's a..boy and a girl!!   

S&B born via induction 5.8.13

imageimage

• Options
    It's never too late :)  Thank you ladies both!
  • Options
    Hi cherylanne, hope all is well. I had 2 8 cell grade 1 and 1 7 cell grade 1 transferred on the 25 Jan, my HPT will be this Friday. I am so nervous. Did u do your test yet? Are you having any cramping or spotting? I haven't spotted but I did had some cramping a couple days back. Wishing u lots of luck. 
  • Options
    Hi, so my test was on Friday and I got a positive. My first scan is on the 6 march. I am so happy. Wishing everyone all the best.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"