November 2012 Moms

Dream cheating

Anyone ever have dreams where your SO cheats? I had the most realistic one last night. DH admitted to sleeping with his ex. I screamed, cried, and kicked him out. Then I was at my old house calling my sister to ask for her advice. And then all I remember was my best friends telling me to text one of my exes because we were meant to be... too weird! And I was so concerned about dating with the baby and still having to lose baby weight....Weird. I woke up and was so mad at DH. Hahaha
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Dream cheating

• This has happened to me too! I swear those dreams are always the most realistic.

I've also definitely held a grudge based on his actions in my dreams before. haha

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I don't know why, but I have dreams where I am still dating my ex (from YEARS ago) but I am married to DH and I have to break up with the Ex and I don't want him to flip out and find out i'm married. It's the weirdest thing! I've had that dream since DH and I started dating. I don't have them very often any more just every once in a while, but they suck because I hate being reminded that I once dated said Ex.

• Loading the player...
  • imagebrooke&ryan&baby:

This has happened to me too! I swear those dreams are always the most realistic.

I've also definitely held a grudge based on his actions in my dreams before. haha

Oh yeah, I've totally done this! ^^ 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"