Babies: 3 - 6 Months

Do people really buy these?

I was just wondering if people actually buy this worthless stuff? The commercial is so dumb! Tried to make clicky but the chain link isn't clickable.

https://www.vermontteddybear.com/BHL/ 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Do people really buy these?

• buy what? vt teddy bears or life size ones? i can think of dumber things!
    6 & 2 year old, 2 losses
  • The life size ones! $99.00 for an adult teddy bear? Ridiculous!
  • Loading the player...
  • I saw this yesterday and thought it was so stupid. I had to laugh at the advertisement and the girls who had to pose with the bear in bed and on the couch. lol
  • Kind of odd for an adult, but we have a huge life size gorilla in DS1's room. DS loves it and sits on his lap every night to read.

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• OMG  - where would you put that thing?! LOL!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'd actually be upset to receive something so big and useless.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have a mommy and baby small one but nothing like that.  The $200 one you could use as a bed...lol.
  • We have a 3.5ft tall teddy bear that my grandma gave my girls, and they love playing with it (wrestling) so I haven't had the heart to get rid of it. Would I spend money on ANY stuffed animal? No way. They're all useless! I've had to get rid of a few trash bags full already, and I still have too many!
  • I wouldn't buy a life size bear, but DH has a VT Teddy Bear he's had since he got in a really horrific car crash back in Aug of 2002. Our nephew has one too, from this past summer when he broke his arm. His bear has a sling on its arm :)  They are a little but pricey, but nice.

[MC 11.20.11] [DS born 9.24.12] [DD born 10.15.14]

• We have a giant teddy bear, about the size of the 3' VT one, that we got at Costco for our dog.  The bear tackles the dog, the dog tackles the bear...  They're friends :)  We only spent $25 on it, so definitely cheaper that the VT version.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"